Provider reshuffles management team as Edwards succeeds Mike Cain.
Charles Franks steps down as CEO and moves to assume new responsibilities within Tokio Marine Group.
Gibraltarian insurer went into liquidation at the end of May.
GWP also increased for the legal expenses provider as the business reveals a number of management changes.
NHBC, Loss Adjuster, Quantity Surveyor, Project Manager, Major Claims, Residential, Housing, Warranty, Defect Analysis, Cost Control
Up to £75,000 + Car + Bonus + Bens, Home based Any UK
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2018 reveals many reasons to be cheerful
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry