Broker to close 40 branches in latest restructure.
The CEO praised the impact of the business' commercial lines division and insisted the "excellent" results had no bearing on McCafferty’s exit.
Provider "not concerned" following £116m underwriting loss in 2017.
Broker to keep staff and premises as it rebrands as Hallam Burgoyne.
Woodgate & Clark Loss Adjusters seeking experienced Commercial Loss Adjusters in North & South/West London as well as general Midlands areas.
Salary negotiable + bonus, car and benefits, London (North, South/West), London (Greater) & Midlands region
PremFina is actively seeking a Training Coordinator to design, develop and deliver training programs for external customers and internal staff.
Salary is negotiable dependant upon applicant's experience , London (Central), London (Greater)
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2017 reveals many reasons to be cheerful
After a great period of flux, how have the top 50 brokers in personal lines stood up?
The Insurance Age team discuss the top stories from the week