Lawyers say the legislation will “severely impact the seriously injured” after Civil Liability Bill is introduced in the House of Lords.
Industry players expect new Civil Liability Bill to lead to a positive discount rate with some predicting a rate of between 0-1%.
The products now include an expert telephone helpline to assist businesses following a data breach or cyber-attack.
Three people will be made redundant following the move which was made because the business sector was "not profitable".
A key role which will be helping to develop, test and launch a new flagship product which will be pivotal to Covea’s Small Business proposition
The salary is £35,000 (Depending on experience), Reading/West Malling
We are looking to recruit a claims assessor/technician for our City office
Salary £24,000 – £25,000., City of London
- Insurance industry welcomes Ogden rate reform
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Pen Underwriting makes 11 redundant at Chelmsford office
- Discount rate reform unveiled by the government
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009
- Meet the techies: Tobias Taupitz
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2017 reveals many reasons to be cheerful
After a great period of flux, how have the top 50 brokers in personal lines stood up?
The Insurance Age team discuss the top stories from the week