In the second of a three part series our experts tackle marketing under the new GDPR rules from phone calls and emails to the post.
The deal sees Stephen Hopwood take the reins at the Ramsbottom-based broker as Steven Foster exits.
New arrangement covers commercial and property owners business.
MGA ready to return to the buying trail after pause since 2015.
Picture a safer economy for all Then help make it happen Protecting the nation’s insurance policyholders is a vital job– and you can help us do it.
Competitive package, London
The Account Manager will maintain and build strong, long-lasting broker relationships.They will oversee day to day account management, including m...
Negotiable dependant upon applicant's experience, Central London
- Vantage buys Fresh Insurance
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox first insurer to sign up to ex-Aviva boss Fraser Edmond’s data sharing platform
- FSCS calls on brokers to help form response to Alpha failure
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022
- Fresh’s aggregator distribution model key in Vantage deal
- Unrated Danish insurer Gefion in €2m cash injection deal with shareholders
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2017 reveals many reasons to be cheerful
After a great period of flux, how have the top 50 brokers in personal lines stood up?
The Insurance Age team discuss the top stories from the week