Trade body partners with M R Ratcliffe Consultants.
Launch delayed due to impact from the Ogden rate change.
Firm says one-off costs impacted the results, while its change programme is reaching its final stages.
Stuart Ramsden of trade credit insurer Atradius argues that the combined resources of brokers and insurers offer a powerful tool in uncertain times.
Aspire Insurance Advisers are passionate about providing relevant insurance benefits that will enable your customers to live, travel and spend
Competitive, London (Greater)
You will work directly with clients and specialists to investigate, report and conclude claims
Salary £30k to £75k + Excellent Benefits, Nationwide
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Leadenhall Market evacuated after “suspicious package”
- Aston Scott and Lark confirm new management structure
- Blockchain could “eliminate” the need for brokers
- UK Broker Awards 2017: The winners
- Marsh’s head of operations in Scotland Iain Henry departs
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
Find out which firms are amongst the top independent insurance brokers in the UK in 2016.
After a great period of flux, how have the top 50 brokers in personal lines stood up?
Insurance Age's research-based series looking at the current state of networks, wholesalers and MGAs