Annual report reveals his pay fell compared to 2017 as new CEO Maurice Tulloch saw his income increase by just over £1m.
The two firms hope the Broker Insights platform will help Biba's regional broker members to become more visible to insurers.
Firm denies immediate plans to list as former Hastings MD Michael Lee joins the business.
Applications are being accepted now with the ceremony set to take place on 13 September.
Looking after commercial clients and seeking a career move - future-proof yourself at Konsileo
£35,000 p.a.-£75,000 p.a. base depending upon experience, Nationwide
OJA are working with a leading life insurer who are looking for Actuaries from a strong reporting background.
Up to £216000 per annum, Scotland
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2018 reveals many reasons to be cheerful
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The Insurance Age team discuss the top stories from the week