Marcus Campbell and Graham Briggs of DAC Beachcroft discuss what brokers need to know to best protect their clients as the Covid-19 pandemic continues.
The coronavirus crisis has forced us all to adapt. Here, for the very first time, we have the digital-only edition of Insurance Age.
Lessons to learn: Even before the current crisis, the industry was in need of a shakeup, says Bruce Hepburn
The event, which celebrates the best in UK broking, is now accepting submissions.
Our client is a rapidly growing InsurTech business based in London. They currently require a German speaking; client focused Technical Account Manager to join the team in London, with responsibility…
£40000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus, City of London
The UK Accidental and Health business is a market leader in the A&H product arena as well as an important growth engine for the broader UK business...
Negotiable, City of London
Insurance Age editor, Sian Barton, and content director, Jonathan Swift, discuss the top stories this week and talk about their own experience of the coronavirus lockdown.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Covid-19: ABI pledges to address questions raised by Treasury Select Committee
- Covid-19: Insurance firms come bottom of the list for contacting customers
- Insurance Age Digital Issue: April - Insurance and Covid-19
- Covid-19: Are you a key worker?
- Christian Wakeford MP wants high street brokers to thrive
- Sir Peter Wood steps down from Esure
- Chubb investigating possible data breach
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2019 reveals that brokers are growing and thriving
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry