Keep up to date with the latest people moves.
Edgeley discusses taking the CEO spot at Clear Insurance following Lickens’ decision to step aside and focus on M&A.
Co-founder Adam Scott says the broker is now looking to grow both organically and via acquisitions.
Who is making the most deals? Which regions are acquisition targets? Keep up-to-date with the latest in broker M&A with our dedicated tracker.
For the 35th episode of Post and Insurance Age’s video series we gathered together a panel of senior insurance managers to discuss how productive staff have been since Covid-19 lockdown, and whether it has changed as restrictions have eased?Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Aston Lark buys Premier Insurance Consultants
- US DoJ files lawsuit to block Aon/WTW merger
- Amicus completes MBO backed by Shawbrook Bank
- Interview: Howard Lickens and Mike Edgeley
- Interview: Hedron Network CEO David Hopwood
- People Moves: 14-18 June
- Aioi Nissay Dowa partners with Flock for motor fleet products
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2020 shows that growth is still happening both organically and via M&A and the sector is in a positive position
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry