Insurer urges government not to delay new Ogden legislation as it moves back into profit.
New group, part of the Fintech Delivery Panel, will focus on needs of InsurTech startups
Keep up to date with all the latest people moves.
Product designed for small businesses with £200,000 or less in turnover.
Woodgate & Clark Loss Adjusters seeking experienced Commercial Loss Adjusters in North & South/West London as well as general Midlands areas.
Salary negotiable + bonus, car and benefits, London (North, South/West), London (Greater) & Midlands region
PremFina is actively seeking a Training Coordinator to design, develop and deliver training programs for external customers and internal staff.
Salary is negotiable dependant upon applicant's experience , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2017 reveals many reasons to be cheerful
After a great period of flux, how have the top 50 brokers in personal lines stood up?
The Insurance Age team discuss the top stories from the week