CEO Robert Organ on bringing the business together, learnings from Bluefin and why Tasker will not become a new consolidator.
The broker’s director of the Private Clients division talks about HNW market issues and valuable objects ahead of the event taking place in London on 18 October.
Dan Curran takes over from Paul Greensmith who was recently appointed UK CEO of Catlin Underwriting Agencies and XL Catlin Insurance.
Woodgate & Clark Loss Adjusters seeking an experienced Property & Injury Liability Loss Adjuster in the South East region of the UK
Salary negotiable + bonus, car and benefits, South East Region
A market leading insurance broker is looking to recruit a HNW Insurance Business Development Executive responsible for High Net Worth and Personal Lines business development, to be based in…
£35000 - £45000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- Broking success: Finch Insurance Brokers’ group MD Mike Latham and ICB Group’s CEO Neil Campling
- Car insurance premiums see first rise in a year
- Biba reveals 2019 conference theme
- François-Xavier Boisseau a “big loss” to Ageas
- Ageas UK in significant restructure
- Premium Credit promotes Andrew Chapman to CFO
- Axa XL names new CUO for London market wholesale
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2017 reveals many reasons to be cheerful
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The Insurance Age team discuss the top stories from the week