Roving reporter Jonathan Swift dials in for this week's episode.
Brokers are diversifying into other sectors, looking up the chain and upping their e-trading game to win and keep SME customers. Martin Friel finds out what small businesses expect from their advisers
Manchester-based broker posts soaring profits.
Provider pulls out of international construction, international freight and fixed price marine protection and indemnity business and is consulting with staff members about redundancies.
Deputy General Manager role with Lloyd’s registered broker in the City of London.
Circa £50,000 per annum + Business Commissions + Bonus + Other benefits, London (City of), London (Greater)
We are looking for talented and experienced case handlers to join our dedicated claims teams
London £39,866.40 - £49,704 (incl. High Cost Area Supplement) & Leeds £33,222 - £43,041, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Manchester critical of Simply Business’ cyber stance
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2018 reveals many reasons to be cheerful
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The Insurance Age team discuss the top stories from the week