Justice Secretary David Gauke to introduce the Civil Liability Bill, which includes changes to how the Ogden rate is set.
But don’t worry, it is a simulation to highlight the complexities around cyber security and explain what brokers can do to assist their clients. Join us on 26 April for the full story.
Tobias Taupitz, CEO and co-founder of start-up bike insurer Laka, tells us how brokers can benefit from InsurTech.
Provider claims cyber cover has traditionally focused on corporate and high net worth markets.
A key role which will be helping to develop, test and launch a new flagship product which will be pivotal to Covea’s Small Business proposition
The salary is £35,000 (Depending on experience), Reading/West Malling
We are looking to recruit a claims assessor/technician for our City office
Salary £24,000 – £25,000., City of London
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Meet the techies: Tobias Taupitz
- Podcast: The top five stories of the week
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2017 reveals many reasons to be cheerful
After a great period of flux, how have the top 50 brokers in personal lines stood up?
The Insurance Age team discuss the top stories from the week