The Romero managing director delves into the rivalry between Leeds and Manchester and explains why local brokers must attend the regional Expo.
US-based Verisk hopes to build its footprint in the UK with Sequel which provides software to the London Market.
Are you the best new broker in the business? Submit your application by 11 September to be in with a chance of winning Broker Apprentice 2017.
The partnership follows Flock's recent tie-up with Allianz.
Vericlaim is an award winning practitioner-led loss adjusting business which specialises within the commercial claims and mid/high net worth sectors
competitive, London City, Birmingham, Bristol, Belfast, Chelmsford, Glasgow, Leeds, Manchester, Nottingham and Uxbridge
The Business Development Manager is the key initial point of contact between PremFina and our insurance broker customers
competitive, London Office, and ‘on-the-road’ sales
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
Find out which firms are amongst the top independent insurance brokers in the UK in 2016.
After a great period of flux, how have the top 50 brokers in personal lines stood up?
Insurance Age's research-based series looking at the current state of networks, wholesalers and MGAs