Swiss Re-owned firm anticipates IPO in 2019.
Stay up to date with the latest people moves.
During the August heatwave brokers were more interested in Allianz taking its first step into Lloyd's, Co-op Insurance being up for sale, Broker Network exclusively revealing its spending spree prices and broker commission than the hot weather.
The insurance sector has been predicting that one of the technology giants would disrupt the market, but the next big moves in InsurTech could come from the industry insiders who are making waves
Are you a Commercial Account Executive sick of being tied to your desk doing admin? Konsileo could be the next move in your Commercial Insurance Br...
£35,000 p.a.-£75,000 p.a. base depending upon experience, Nationwide
We are looking for experienced ambitious and enthusiastic people who want to work within our claims team with a desire to succeed.
£18,000 - £26,000 (dependent upon experience), Morecambe
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- GRP’s purchase prices revealed
- In Person: Head of Marsh Networks David Hopwood
- FCA insurance spend rises to £264,587 for 2018/19
- GRP pondering two more regional hubs
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- FCA publishes new CMC rules
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2018 reveals many reasons to be cheerful
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The Insurance Age team discuss the top stories from the week