Ageas says sale to Autonet gives customers peace of mind across Kwik Fit Insurance Services, Auto Direct, Cover Direct and Regal.
Siân Barton and Emmanuel Kenning analyse two key stories from the past week.
Test your knowledge of the week's news with our topical quiz.
First deal for Jelf since it was bought by Marsh in 2015.
This is an exciting and highly visible opportunity for someone to take responsibility for the design and delivery of CISL’s work.
£39,992-£50,618, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Woodgate & Clark Loss Adjusters seeking experienced Commercial Property & Liability Loss Adjusters throughout the UK
Salary negotiable + bonus, car and benefits, Various locations throughout the UK
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2017 reveals many reasons to be cheerful
After a great period of flux, how have the top 50 brokers in personal lines stood up?
The Insurance Age team discuss the top stories from the week