The FSCS has given 28,000 return of premium payments to former policyholders of Gable Insurance.
CEO Andy Fairchild outlines the network’s strategy and talks about acquisition plans and the growth of independent brokers.
The organisation said in its annual report that “more work needs to be done to improve access to Flood Re backed policies through insurance brokers”.
Lloyd’s research has shown that an extreme cyber attack could cause losses equivalent to a catastrophic natural disaster.
Cunningham Lindsey specialises in the provision of claims management and loss adjusting services.
Competitive salary, plus company car and excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
You will actively contribute to the delivery of inspiring technical leadership across the whole of casualty claims, leading Claims Specialists,
Salary is commensurate with experience plus a good range of benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Higos makes 2016 loss but turnover grows
- Applied Systems reveals BHIB as second Epic user in UK
- Video: Portsmouth and Southampton part two
- InsurTech Futures: Brokers urged not to sit on the side-lines
- Profit up at Beazley in the first half of 2017
- Case study: Insurance Cares
- Broker lead generator Call Connection in administration
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
Find out which firms are amongst the top independent insurance brokers in the UK in 2016.
After a great period of flux, how have the top 50 brokers in personal lines stood up?
Insurance Age's research-based series looking at the current state of networks, wholesalers and MGAs