Regulator says total amount of complaints about financial services reached 3.91m, with PPI making up 40%.
Award enabled winner to discuss cyber more.
The regulator’s Business Plan revealed a focus on “fair treatment for existing customers” amid dual pricing investigation and warned orderly transition post-Brexit is an “immediate priority”.
The service has been designed to help brokers assist clients when claims are refused.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within The Avon Pension Fund to become the Team Leader of the Employer Relationship Team.
£30,507 - £32,878 pa, Keynsham, City of Bristol
Be at the cutting-edge of life actuarial consulting by joining our client, playing a vital role in supporting a range of client-facing workstreams ...
£ excellent, London
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Brexit and customer fairness dominate FCA 2019/20 plans
- UKBA: Wilby says cyber win encourages new business
- FCA proposes £537.7m fee budget for 2019/20
- FCA data reveals fall in complaints in second half of 2018
- Blog: Have you considered your environmental obligations?
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2018 reveals many reasons to be cheerful
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The Insurance Age team discuss the top stories from the week