The company has bought Xpekt as it seeks to build niche motor business in the UK.
Hyperion X will also manage the group's third-party InsurTech investments.
Alston Gayler is an independent London market broker and Miller said the move would enhance its wholesale and specialist broking capability.
Philip Smith, director at Mayfield Insurance Brokers, explains how he was persuaded back from retirement to set up a new broker in Hartlepool with his son Martin
This is a newly created senior leadership role within the Claims Management service.
£76,869-£91,996 p/a (inclusive of HCAS), London
An International Insurance Company in the City of London is seeking a Financial Institutions Underwriter for their growing FI Team.
£80000 - £110000 per annum, London
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2017 reveals many reasons to be cheerful
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The Insurance Age team discuss the top stories from the week