CEO Steve White reiterates call for greater access to the European market for brokers after the UK leaves the European Union.
Customers were urged to use emails during the issue.
MD David Beswick says that the Broker Network-owned business wants to develop six hubs in total as it eyes £90m GWP by the end of 2020.
The broker originally planned to go live with the MGA, which is targeting £20 - £25m GWP in the first year, in September 2017 but it was delayed due to changes to the Ogden rate.
As the Complaints analyst, you will work for a leader within the global Commercial Insurance market.
£50000 - £60000 per annum, City of London
We are looking for talented and accomplished Senior Claims Managers to join our dedicated claims teams.
London £49,077-£56,632 (incl. High Cost Area Supplement), Leeds £42,414-£49,969, Leeds and London
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Acturis set to seek new minority PE investor
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- NMU in specialist line-led restructure
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2018 reveals many reasons to be cheerful
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The Insurance Age team discuss the top stories from the week