The unrated insurer debate, technology and consolidation all come under the microscope.
Pay-as-you-go InsurTech start-up claims it will help SME owners manage their insurance needs digitally.
Unicominsurance.net appears to have been taken down.
Woodgate & Clark Loss Adjusters seeking an experienced Property & Injury Liability Loss Adjuster in the South East region of the UK
Salary negotiable + bonus, car and benefits, South East Region
A market leading insurance broker is looking to recruit a HNW Insurance Business Development Executive responsible for High Net Worth and Personal Lines business development, to be based in…
£35000 - £45000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- HNW Forum: The challenge for brokers insuring Family Offices
- Applied Net 2018: Google’s Capital G has faith in brokers
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2017 reveals many reasons to be cheerful
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The Insurance Age team discuss the top stories from the week