Learn all you need to know about cyber as the Insurance Age Hack Day takes over the website on 26 April.
New product added in response to requests from brokers.
Recruitment expert Stuart McKenna of HRC Recruitment explores the dearth of account handlers available to brokers.
Broker says chartered status endorses its professionalism.
Are you looking for an exciting career at a company who will invest in you?
£20,000 + Benefits, ME19 4JX, West Malling
Beazley is seeking candidates who are already part-way through their exams, passionate, keen to learn with strong communication skills.
Competitive salary and excellent benefits, London (Greater)
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2017 reveals many reasons to be cheerful
After a great period of flux, how have the top 50 brokers in personal lines stood up?
The Insurance Age team discuss the top stories from the week