Bob Quane will take on the role in October after previous chief underwriting officer Adrian Cox moved to become CEO of the provider earlier this year.
The firm says the software can provide instant valuations for brokers to help them determine whether items are underinsured.
The organisations will initially collaborate to develop a home flood proposition for the broker market.
Who is making the most deals? Which regions are acquisition targets? Keep up-to-date with the latest in broker M&A with our dedicated tracker.
For the 35th episode of Post and Insurance Age’s video series we gathered together a panel of senior insurance managers to discuss how productive staff have been since Covid-19 lockdown, and whether it has changed as restrictions have eased?Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA signals litigation threat as it highlights priorities
- DNA Insurance confirms cyber incident
- Aviva appoints chief risk officer
- Butterworth Spengler seals first deal since becoming part of JMG Group
- Saga reports loss after tax of £3.1m
- David Williams to leave Axa UK after 41 years
- Zurich replaces Axa as AIUA capacity provider
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2020 shows that growth is still happening both organically and via M&A and the sector is in a positive position
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry