Keep up to date with the latest people moves.
Edgeley discusses taking the CEO spot at Clear Insurance following Lickens’ decision to step aside and focus on M&A.
Co-founder Adam Scott says the broker is now looking to grow both organically and via acquisitions.
Who is making the most deals? Which regions are acquisition targets? Keep up-to-date with the latest in broker M&A with our dedicated tracker.
For the 35th episode of Post and Insurance Age’s video series we gathered together a panel of senior insurance managers to discuss how productive staff have been since Covid-19 lockdown, and whether it has changed as restrictions have eased?Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Analysis: Gefion collapse highlights risks of unrated capacity
- Interview: Hedron Network CEO David Hopwood
- Aston Lark buys Premier Insurance Consultants
- US DoJ files lawsuit to block Aon/WTW merger
- Mark Wilson's Abacai makes six leadership hires
- Amicus completes MBO backed by Shawbrook Bank
- Hedron Network adds Markel UK to panel
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2020 shows that growth is still happening both organically and via M&A and the sector is in a positive position
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry