The group now employs over 900 people in 30 offices across the UK and Ireland, placing £440m of gross written premium.
The Financial Conduct Authority test case has seen a third of sector professionals believe faith in insurance has been “greatly reduced”.
Andy Fairchild, of Applied Systems, considers how to get the best out of teams who are working from home.
Industry experts say Blanc's focus on core markets is good for brokers, as they note she is yet to make any big UK changes at the provider.
Insurance Age commissioning editor, Laurence Eastham, and news editor, Ida Axling, discuss the top stories of the week.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Blog: Three ways to be more efficient working remotely
- BI dispute: RSA won't appeal on Resilience and two Eaton Gate wordings
- Lockton denies fraud allegations in ongoing legal dispute
- Applied’s Fairchild plans organic growth
- People Moves Round-up: 19 - 23 October 2020
- Trust in insurance sector plummets after BI case
- Property investor files separate legal proceedings against Axa as Lockton case continues
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2019 reveals that brokers are growing and thriving
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry