As Mental Health Awareness Week draws to a close Insurance Age asks what employers are doing for the people keeping the industry moving as they cope with Covid-19.
Law firm Edwin Coe is advising two groups of businesses who have had their BI claims rejected by Hiscox and RSA.
The event, which celebrates the best in UK broking, is accepting submissions until 26 May.
The May issue of Insurance Age is available via digital platforms only due to Covid-19.
A leading insurance broking company in the city is actively looking to hire a contract Brexit Change Manager to support it's existing Brexit operations with the planning and opening of a new European…
Negotiable, City of London
This is a specialist role working for a corporate Broker and being responsible for Insurer relationships. You will need skills developing strategic level partnerships and also being able to implement…
£40000 - £45000 per annum, Birmingham
Insurance Age commissioning editor, Laurence Eastham, and news editor, Ida Axling, discuss the top stories of the week.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- RSA and Hiscox face new group action in Covid-19 BI legal row
- Business interruption hit of £200m predicted by Aviva
- Ardonagh reports Q1 results
- Brokers under fresh attack due to “huge conflict of interest” over commission
- Aviva joins string of insurers under attack in Covid-19 BI dispute
- Covid-19: Hiscox under fresh attack for back-tracking on BI claim
- Head Lines: Mental health support for insurance workers
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2019 reveals that brokers are growing and thriving
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry