Regulator to work with the sector to make it easier for people with pre-existing medical conditions to access specialist travel insurance providers.
Profit and turnover increase at the broker.
Service also aimed at preventing fronting on motor quotes.
Group hit by loss of MGA capacity in November 2016.
To manage our wide ranging portfolio of ancillary products, including writing policy wordings
£25,000 to £35,000 per annum, Norwich, Norfolk
We are currently seeking an assistant insurance manager to work in our in house insurance team.
up to £65k, dependant on skills and experience, Reading
- CDL turnover breaks through £50m in 2017
- InsurTech Futures: LexisNexis rolls out software to tackle ghost broking
- Aviva and RSA silent on Allianz buy speculation
- Insurance Cares: FCA challenges industry to help vulnerable customers access insurance
- FCA's travel costs remain the same after the Brexit referendum
- Clear Group mulls private equity options
- Broking Break - Your Top 5
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2017 reveals many reasons to be cheerful
After a great period of flux, how have the top 50 brokers in personal lines stood up?
The Insurance Age team discuss the top stories from the week