PE firm met with 30 brokers before partnering with Bob Darling and management team
LV’s Milliner and Matt Patterson, of Admiral and David Baker, of Direct Line, have also been appointed to the fraud taskforce board.
Ebitda grows to £23.1m as investor report reveals book acquisitions and legacy costs of £2.5m.
InsurTech Futures: Hiscox first insurer to sign up to ex-Aviva boss Fraser Edmond’s data sharing platform
Broker Insights' CEO says 30 brokers have expressed interest in the platform which goes live in June.
Picture a safer economy for all Then help make it happen Protecting the nation’s insurance policyholders is a vital job– and you can help us do it.
Competitive package, London
The Account Manager will maintain and build strong, long-lasting broker relationships.They will oversee day to day account management, including m...
Negotiable dependant upon applicant's experience, Central London
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Vantage buys Fresh Insurance
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox first insurer to sign up to ex-Aviva boss Fraser Edmond’s data sharing platform
- FSCS calls on brokers to help form response to Alpha failure
- Ardonagh posts £14.1m loss for Q1 2018
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022
- Fresh’s aggregator distribution model key in Vantage deal
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2017 reveals many reasons to be cheerful
After a great period of flux, how have the top 50 brokers in personal lines stood up?
The Insurance Age team discuss the top stories from the week