Documents show the Wilson price tag was £44.9m.
Deal is the broker's second since UK Retail CEO Michael Rea promised a return to buying earlier this year.
Simon Foster, CEO of TY Danjuma Family Office tackles the diversity of risks.
But most brokers believe the insurer’s planned restructure is positive.
Woodgate & Clark Loss Adjusters seeking an experienced Property & Injury Liability Loss Adjuster in the South East region of the UK
Salary negotiable + bonus, car and benefits, South East Region
A market leading insurance broker is looking to recruit a HNW Insurance Business Development Executive responsible for High Net Worth and Personal Lines business development, to be based in…
£35000 - £45000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
- Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s claims business for £36m
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Applied Net 2018: Google takes minority stake in Applied
- Tasker set to make acquisitions
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- Insurance Rage: Allianz's David Martin on underinsurance among SMEs
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2017 reveals many reasons to be cheerful
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The Insurance Age team discuss the top stories from the week