The move follows its acquisition by BGC Partners in October.
Despite the warmer spring air sweeping the UK, brokers were more interested in the names of the top five most complained about insurers, Axa inking a $15bn deal with XL, the collapse of CBL and Alpha as well as a number of mergers and acquisitions.
A former Wrightsure associate director has joined the Gauntlet team to head up an Essex office focusing on bus and coach insurance.
Broker had been involved in three legal cases.
This unique post will work with and report to the SEERPIC Board
£45,516 plus (dependent on experience), South East and Eastern Region
Leading global insurer and looking for a Senior Claims Adjuster to join the Financial lines team.
£60000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Gallagher buys Pavey Group
- Professional indemnity rates set to harden
- Opinion: Peter Cullum on the value of consolidation
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed
- Brightside targeting £250m GWP within five years
- Fusion sports team moves into Geo Specialty after Ardonagh sale
- Ed appoints broking CEO
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2018 reveals many reasons to be cheerful
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The Insurance Age team discuss the top stories from the week