CDL’s Nigel Phillips says call centres are changing and urges brokers to embrace innovation.
The deal sees County take a major stake in the business and was for an undisclosed sum.
Stay up to date with the latest people moves.
Belfast-based broker's parent company Prestige Insurance Holdings secures multi-million pound investment.
We currently have a full-time, permanent vacancy for a Non Clinical Case Manager within our Non Clinical Claims Department.
£28,050 - £36,644 pa + HCAS, London (Greater)
Reporting to the Compliance Director, the Compliance Manager will act as the Group-wide contact for all legal, compliance and corporate governance ...
£Competitive + Bonus + Benefits, London City (EC3V)
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- Finch Insurance Brokers returns to profitable growth in 2017
- Providers prepare for FCA affordability rule changes hitting premium finance
- Trident switches from Open GI to Applied Systems
- FCA prepares for hard Brexit
- Beazley's pre-tax profit falls 64% in H1 2018
- MVP snaps up stake in Ataraxia as Stuart Randall exits
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2017 reveals many reasons to be cheerful
After a great period of flux, how have the top 50 brokers in personal lines stood up?
The Insurance Age team discuss the top stories from the week