Ageas says sale to Autonet gives customers peace of mind across Kwik Fit Insurance Services, Auto Direct, Cover Direct and Regal.
Siân Barton and Emmanuel Kenning analyse two key stories from the past week.
Test your knowledge of the week's news with our topical quiz.
First deal for Jelf since it was bought by Marsh in 2015.
This is an exciting and highly visible opportunity for someone to take responsibility for the design and delivery of CISL’s work.
£39,992-£50,618, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Woodgate & Clark Loss Adjusters seeking experienced Commercial Property & Liability Loss Adjusters throughout the UK
Salary negotiable + bonus, car and benefits, Various locations throughout the UK
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2017 reveals many reasons to be cheerful
After a great period of flux, how have the top 50 brokers in personal lines stood up?
The Insurance Age team discuss the top stories from the week