A group of nurseries is banding together to sue broker Pound Gates for an estimated £10m after it recommended business interruption insurance policies that failed to pay out during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Primary Group has taken on Perella Weinberg Partners to explore a potential £1bn sale of Policy Expert’s parent company QMetric, Bloomberg has reported.
Hiscox has appointed Stéphane Flaquet to the newly created role of group chief operating officer.
Who is making the most deals? Which regions are acquisition targets? Keep up-to-date with the latest in broker M&A with our dedicated tracker.
- Goldman Sachs buys into Clear as ECI exits
- Gallagher acquires Erimus Group
- Amanda Blanc says she feels “responsible” for addressing industry sexism
- GRP expands in Wales with Prescott Jones buy
- Rishi Sunak flags speedy reform for Solvency II rules
- Blog: Stonegate v MS Amlin and others - battle lines drawn in a £1bn dispute
- Innovu to rebrand as Gallagher
Keep up-to-date with the latest in broker M&A with this dedicated tracker.
It has been a year of huge change and movement across the industry, with consolidation a major factor.
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK.
The latest video and audio from Insurance Age.