André Symes, group COO at Genasys Technologies, outlines how brokers can take advantage of InsurTech to grow their books.
The insurer is working with DAC Beachcroft to provide a helpline to Beazley Breach Response policyholders.
The deal follows its acquisition of Caprica Healthcare in January.
First deal for Jelf since it was bought by Marsh in 2015.
Are you looking for an exciting career at a company who will invest in you?
£20,000 + Benefits, ME19 4JX, West Malling
Beazley is seeking candidates who are already part-way through their exams, passionate, keen to learn with strong communication skills.
Competitive salary and excellent benefits, London (Greater)
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Home insurance nudges down in first quarter 2018
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2017 reveals many reasons to be cheerful
After a great period of flux, how have the top 50 brokers in personal lines stood up?
The Insurance Age team discuss the top stories from the week