UK CEO Jon Dye pledges commitment to brokers as Brexit uncertainty impacts the market.
The executive managing director for commercial joins the editor and news editor to discuss the redundancies at Axa XL and Brexit.
Test your knowledge of the week's news with our topical quiz.
Business is made up of nine firms, one of which will be GRP's retail hub for North London and Essex.
IDEX Consulting are working with a multinational Broker who are looking to bring on two BDMs into their networks team.
£40000 - £50000 per annum, London
We are looking for an experienced Outwards Reinsurance Technician to join our Reinsurance Operations team in Colchester.
Competitive salary / Day rate, Colchester
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2018 reveals many reasons to be cheerful
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The Insurance Age team discuss the top stories from the week