The chairman tells Insurance Age how the business has developed since its inception ten years ago and outlines its plans for growth.
First deal since refinancing in 2015.
Siân Barton and Emmanuel Kenning discuss the key points from the week's news.
The deal gives Global Risk Partners its first hub in the North West and is the consolidator's biggest acquisition so far.
Join an Insurance team like no other.
£26,037 to £ 28,936 plus £3,216 location allowance. You will receive £26,037 the band minimum. , Holborn and Covent Garden, London (Greater)
A small and friendly insurance broker based in Shoreditch are looking for an experienced Account Handler/Broker to join their busy team. Part time.
Up to £18,000 per annum, Shoreditch, London
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- Moving away from brokers would be a “major dereliction of duty”, says Phil Bayles
- Broker Network buys Saffron Insurance
- Colm Holmes swaps Aviva UK post for Canada
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2017 reveals many reasons to be cheerful
After a great period of flux, how have the top 50 brokers in personal lines stood up?
Insurance Age's research-based series looking at the current state of networks, wholesalers and MGAs