Snowball has been appointed ahead of rumoured IPO.
Are you recouping costs for research and development? Moore Stephens’ Eyad Hamouieh urges brokers to know their rights on innovation.
Keep up to date with all the latest people moves.
The product uses blockchain technology and will be available to UK brokers from 2018.
We are looking for an experienced pricing practitioner to join Willis Towers Watson as a consultant in our general insurance pricing practice
Competitive , Reigate, Surrey
Due to the rapid expansion of our Mergers & Acquisitions team we are looking to hire a technical project manager
Extremely competitive plus additional benefits, London
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
Find out which firms are amongst the top independent insurance brokers in the UK in 2016.
After a great period of flux, how have the top 50 brokers in personal lines stood up?
Insurance Age's research-based series looking at the current state of networks, wholesalers and MGAs