It is the latest in a raft of management changes at the insurer following a restructure.
Jaime Swindle joins Geo Underwriting while Scott Bennett takes on the MD position at Bravo Networks.
MCE criticised the regulator earlier this week after its Gibraltar-based insurance arm went into run-off.
Who is making the most deals? Which regions are acquisition targets? Keep up-to-date with the latest in broker M&A with our dedicated tracker.
- Stephanie Smith, Allianz COO, to exit
- Zurich unveils flood resilience initiative
- Video Q&A: Hiscox's Andrew Cheney on underinsurance in HNW
- Ardonagh reshuffles senior team
- Protesters target Convex over coal
- Aviva urges brokers to take "holistic approach" to risks
- AbbeyAutoline strives for growth in commercial
Keep up-to-date with the latest in broker M&A with this dedicated tracker.
It has been a year of huge change and movement across the industry, with consolidation a major factor.
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK.
The latest video and audio from Insurance Age.