Tobias Taupitz, CEO and co-founder of start-up bike insurer Laka, tells us how brokers can benefit from InsurTech.
ABI says company failures such as Monarch Airlines and Carillion have led to challenging trading conditions.
West Sussex-based broker makes up Broker Network's fifth "regional powerhouse".
Provider claims cyber cover has traditionally focused on corporate and high net worth markets.
A key role which will be helping to develop, test and launch a new flagship product which will be pivotal to Covea’s Small Business proposition
The salary is £35,000 (Depending on experience), Reading/West Malling
We are looking to recruit a claims assessor/technician for our City office
Salary £24,000 – £25,000., City of London
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market
- Biba signs Women in Finance Charter
- MCE blames Brexit as it pulls out of Republic of Ireland
- Markel stops writing London open market property
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2017 reveals many reasons to be cheerful
After a great period of flux, how have the top 50 brokers in personal lines stood up?
The Insurance Age team discuss the top stories from the week