Broker CEO investigating funding options as he looks to double the business.
New development does not impact CBL Insurance Europe, which was stopped from writing new business earlier this week.
Emmanuel Kenning and Ida Axling discuss the key points from the week's news.
Broker to keep staff and premises as it rebrands as Hallam Burgoyne.
Woodgate & Clark Loss Adjusters seeking experienced Commercial Loss Adjusters in North & South/West London as well as general Midlands areas.
Salary negotiable + bonus, car and benefits, London (North, South/West), London (Greater) & Midlands region
PremFina is actively seeking a Training Coordinator to design, develop and deliver training programs for external customers and internal staff.
Salary is negotiable dependant upon applicant's experience , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2017 reveals many reasons to be cheerful
After a great period of flux, how have the top 50 brokers in personal lines stood up?
The Insurance Age team discuss the top stories from the week