First international acquisition for the firm.
Aviva's mid-market push comes under the microscope along with Brexit.
Irish broker Arachas boss Conor Brennan says UK brokers are increasingly looking to collaborate with brokers based in Ireland.
As the Complaints analyst, you will work for a leader within the global Commercial Insurance market.
£50000 - £60000 per annum, City of London
We are looking for talented and accomplished Senior Claims Managers to join our dedicated claims teams.
London £49,077-£56,632 (incl. High Cost Area Supplement), Leeds £42,414-£49,969, Leeds and London
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Qudos Insurance liquidator writes to UK customers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- GRP-owned County buys Swinford Insurance Consultants
- Close Brothers Premium Finance restores contact centre after outage
- Cross-border broker partnership plans escalate ahead of Brexit
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2018 reveals many reasons to be cheerful
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The Insurance Age team discuss the top stories from the week