Fraudsters sentenced to three years and seven months, and 16 months in prison respectively.
Insurance Age's content editor and senior reporter discuss the most read stories of this week.
Provider adds dependent businesses interruption and system failure elements to cover.
InsurTech Futures: Hiscox first insurer to sign up to ex-Aviva boss Fraser Edmond’s data sharing platform
Broker Insights' CEO says 30 brokers have expressed interest in the platform which goes live in June.
Picture a safer economy for all Then help make it happen Protecting the nation’s insurance policyholders is a vital job– and you can help us do it.
Competitive package, London
The Account Manager will maintain and build strong, long-lasting broker relationships.They will oversee day to day account management, including m...
Negotiable dependant upon applicant's experience, Central London
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2017 reveals many reasons to be cheerful
After a great period of flux, how have the top 50 brokers in personal lines stood up?
The Insurance Age team discuss the top stories from the week