Vantage Insurance CEO John Collyear explains why Vantage targeted Fresh and reveals pipeline of potential UK investments as buy takes Vantage’s GWP up to £120m.
CEO Lisa Powis has left with immediate effect.
Telematics provider uses data analytics to filter out ghost brokers.
Allianz drops to second place with RSA in third.
Picture a safer economy for all Then help make it happen Protecting the nation’s insurance policyholders is a vital job– and you can help us do it.
Competitive package, London
The Account Manager will maintain and build strong, long-lasting broker relationships.They will oversee day to day account management, including m...
Negotiable dependant upon applicant's experience, Central London
- Vantage buys Fresh Insurance
- FSCS calls on brokers to help form response to Alpha failure
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022
- Unrated Danish insurer Gefion in €2m cash injection deal with shareholders
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox first insurer to sign up to ex-Aviva boss Fraser Edmond’s data sharing platform
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2017 reveals many reasons to be cheerful
After a great period of flux, how have the top 50 brokers in personal lines stood up?
The Insurance Age team discuss the top stories from the week