Aviva, regulation, fraud and a big ICO fine hit the headlines this summer.
U-Sure said it is the first non-standard property provider to be added to the platform.
Broker reveals 12% rise in turnover for 2016/17.
Last week the regulator fined Bluefin £4m for misleading its customers.
Can you analyse highly specialised information at the drop of a hat? Do your numeric skills set you apart from the rest?
up to £46,865 , Leeds, West Yorkshire
Subsidence Consultant Home based - North West Summary This role is to pro-actively manage subsidence claims in a manner that supports efficient ...
Competitive Salary , North West
- FCA reveals transition proposals for Senior Managers Regime
- GRP lining up deals with £200m of new funding
- Profits up again at A-Plan
- Hughes aims to grow personal lines with 20 hires
- Former LV man leaves to set up Birmingham MGA
- Plum opens underwriting and support centre
- The Blog Spot: A holiday warning
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2017 reveals many reasons to be cheerful
After a great period of flux, how have the top 50 brokers in personal lines stood up?
Insurance Age's research-based series looking at the current state of networks, wholesalers and MGAs