One year on a Freedom of Information of request from Insurance Age reveals the timeline of events.
He takes the role from business founder James Hall who has become CEO.
Brokers are well placed to take advantage of the technology transforming the way customers buy insurance. Our panel of experts tell Martin Friel what challenges the industry faces
Fairchild led the Network for four and a half years and will be succeeded by Des O’Connor.
Are you a Commercial Account Executive sick of being tied to your desk doing admin? Konsileo could be the next move in your Commercial Insurance Br...
£35,000 p.a.-£75,000 p.a. base depending upon experience, Nationwide
We are looking for experienced ambitious and enthusiastic people who want to work within our claims team with a desire to succeed.
£18,000 - £26,000 (dependent upon experience), Morecambe
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2018 reveals many reasons to be cheerful
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The Insurance Age team discuss the top stories from the week