Provider says new data base notifies brokers if clients are at risk of being significantly underinsured.
The CEO of the Norwich-based business is former head of pricing at Arthur J Gallagher Louise Birritteri.
Insurance Age travels to Leeds to chat to local brokers.
Changes to the Ogden rate and whiplash reforms are set to contribute to putting motor insurance back into profit.
An energetic and driven personality is sought to lead an expanding team and driven business.
Basic Salary negotiable plus commission & benefits , OFFICE AND/OR HOME-BASED BDM/BDU
Management of major and complex losses aligned to Ecclesiastical’s Niche Specialisms
Competitive, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Adjusted Ebitda hits £79.1m for Ardonagh Group
- EY predicts motor profitability for 2018
- Court knocks out top cage fighter's whiplash claim
- Top five: Tapping into the growing high net worth market
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up Zego raises £6m
- Allianz launches e-trade mini fleet product
- UK commercial rates declining according to Marsh analysis
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2017 reveals many reasons to be cheerful
After a great period of flux, how have the top 50 brokers in personal lines stood up?
Insurance Age's research-based series looking at the current state of networks, wholesalers and MGAs