Broker CEO investigating funding options as he looks to double the business.
New development does not impact CBL Insurance Europe, which was stopped from writing new business earlier this week.
Emmanuel Kenning and Ida Axling discuss the key points from the week's news.
Broker to keep staff and premises as it rebrands as Hallam Burgoyne.
Woodgate & Clark Loss Adjusters seeking experienced Commercial Property & Liability Loss Adjusters throughout the UK
Salary negotiable + bonus, car and benefits, Various locations throughout the UK
PremFina is actively seeking a Training Coordinator to design, develop and deliver training programs for external customers and internal staff.
Salary is negotiable dependant upon applicant's experience , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2017 reveals many reasons to be cheerful
After a great period of flux, how have the top 50 brokers in personal lines stood up?
The Insurance Age team discuss the top stories from the week