Provider pulls out of international construction, international freight and fixed price marine protection and indemnity business and is consulting with staff members about redundancies.
Axa and RSA take joint second place.
New offering applies to claims relating to directors & officers’ liability and company legal liability.
Management shake-ups and changes in appetite for some classes of business at several providers may herald trouble for brokers
Deputy General Manager role with Lloyd’s registered broker in the City of London.
Circa £50,000 per annum + Business Commissions + Bonus + Other benefits, London (City of), London (Greater)
We are looking for talented and experienced case handlers to join our dedicated claims teams
London £39,866.40 - £49,704 (incl. High Cost Area Supplement) & Leeds £33,222 - £43,041, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2018 reveals many reasons to be cheerful
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The Insurance Age team discuss the top stories from the week