Charity specialist brings £1.5m of GWP to the broker.
Asplin has been a member since 1995.
Network currently in discussions with potential joiners.
Industry responds after the regulator fails to stop clone broker on Facebook.
We currently have a full-time, permanent vacancy for a Non Clinical Case Manager within our Non Clinical Claims Department.
£28,050 - £36,644 pa + HCAS, London (Greater)
Reporting to the Compliance Director, the Compliance Manager will act as the Group-wide contact for all legal, compliance and corporate governance ...
£Competitive + Bonus + Benefits, London City (EC3V)
- Das v Asplin: Guilty three sentenced to 15 years
- CII reveals 24% industry average gender pay gap
- Brokerbility targeting up to 10 new members
- Ex Rural MD Ian Barclay pops up at Ardonagh
- CII investigating disciplinary action for Paul Asplin after conviction
- Simon Walker on technology, driverless cars and the future of insurance
- Das v Asplin: Asplin guilty in fraud case
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2017 reveals many reasons to be cheerful
After a great period of flux, how have the top 50 brokers in personal lines stood up?
The Insurance Age team discuss the top stories from the week