Company says it had believed the rate would end up between 0 and 1%, as Biba states move to -0.25% is "nowhere near enough".
The Lord Chancellor and Justice Secretary, David Gauke, eventually settled on a minus 0.25% Ogden rate.
The proposition includes a cyber incident response plan builder.
Blanc resigned from the EMEA CEO role at the provider last week.
Principal Insurance Officer Permanent, Full-time £33,948 - £37,842 Ref: LBH5191 About Hillingdon Hillingdon Council: Putting our residents first Ab...
£33,948 - £37,842, Hillingdon, Uxbridge
AIG's underwriters develop insurance solutions that address the exposures of companies and individuals, and embody AIG's tradition of innovation, bringing to market ground-breaking insurance…
Negotiable, City of London
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2018 reveals many reasons to be cheerful
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry