Charles, who leaves to coach rugby, will be replaced by Andy White who was formerly MD at Henderson Insurance Brokers.
Aquisitions, profits, gadgets, people moves and complaints hit the headlines this week and make up the top five most popular stories.
TeleFleet to build offering using telematics data.
From a high street presence to mobile phones, brokers need to offer a range of possible ways to engage with new customers and hold onto existing clients
This exciting new role offers the opportunity as Home Claims Resolution Operations Manager to lead, develop and deliver a high performance culture,...
In this role you will conduct teaching in the area related to Actuarial Science
Salary Grade 7 - £32,958 to £38,183 per annum, Leicester
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
Find out which firms are amongst the top independent insurance brokers in the UK in 2016.
After a great period of flux, how have the top 50 brokers in personal lines stood up?
Insurance Age's research-based series looking at the current state of networks, wholesalers and MGAs