Research from the FCA’s Financial Lives report reveals scale of vulnerability as it shows vulnerable customers are less likely to have “any form of insurance”.
PPI still makes up the majority of complaints to financial services firms.
Keep up to date with all the latest people moves.
Giles Greenfield, CEO of Markham Private Clients, is speaking at the HNW Forum next week on crisis solutions for wealthy clients.
The successful applicant will be part of a energetic and enthusiastic team.
Competitive salary + benefits, City of London
Role Purpose (Summary) To lead and develop a team of Underwriting Assistants, whilst liaising with various business units and Underwriting portfoli...
Competitive Salary Plus Excellent Benefits, London (Greater)
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
Find out which firms are amongst the top independent insurance brokers in the UK in 2016.
After a great period of flux, how have the top 50 brokers in personal lines stood up?
Insurance Age's research-based series looking at the current state of networks, wholesalers and MGAs