He replaces Jon Dye who left the provider for QBE earlier this year.
Archipelago, a personal lines managing general agent has been set up by former Aon-executives Richard Coleman and Angus Simpson.
The move, the second debt raise this week, is to fund its acquisition of JLT.
Sutton Specialist Risks's John Ludley and Equipsme's Matthew Reed discuss why brokers need to up their game on benefits packages to attract young talent to the industry.
Product Manager for O2 Drive, you will be responsible for bringing new products and services to the insurance market.
Competitive salary + benefits could include bonus, life cover, healthcare, holiday entitlement &more, Slough, Berkshire
Leading insurer is seeking a part-qualified non-life actuary to join its home pricing team where you will develop recommendations to improve the pr...
£ dependent upon experience, South East England
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- UK Broker Awards open for entries
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2018 reveals many reasons to be cheerful
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The Insurance Age team discuss the top stories from the week