The body has stepped in after the collapse of the deal with BCR Legal Group.
The move follows Zurich’s exit from the scheme.
Insurers have revealed the impact from the change in the discount rate to -0.25%.
The recently re-financed business is aiming to find a longer-term backer in 2021.
We are seeking a proven leader with experience within Financial Lines claims who will lead a team of up to 10 adjusters and ensure a timely, effici...
Negotiable, City of London
The Role Willis Towers Watson provides outsourced actuarial function services to a variety of Life Insurance companies in the UK.
Competitive Salary + bonus & benefits, Manchester
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Broker Expo 2019: Q&A with Aviva's Dave Carey
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2018 reveals many reasons to be cheerful
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry