The challenging environment for the UK’s manufacturing sector means more businesses are looking for way to mitigate risk and brokers should be the first port of call, writes Rachel Gordon
The site will display insurance books and heritage items. Concern was raised about what would happen to the CII’s artefacts when it announced it was moving from Aldermanbury in 2017.
We have an opportunity for a highly motivated and experienced Branch Underwriting Manager to lead the operational underwriting function
up to £80,000 dependent on experience, Reading, Berkshire
We are looking for an Insurance Assistant to be the first point of contact and professional adviser on matters within the Insurance Department.
£25,000-£26,000 per annum + Benefits, Reading
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Government revives further regulation of aggregators
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2018 reveals many reasons to be cheerful
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The Insurance Age team discuss the top stories from the week