CDL’s Nigel Phillips says call centres are changing and urges brokers to embrace innovation.
The deal sees County take a major stake in the business and was for an undisclosed sum.
Stay up to date with the latest people moves.
Former CEO has no plans for what comes next after 44 years in insurance.
We currently have a full-time, permanent vacancy for a Non Clinical Case Manager within our Non Clinical Claims Department.
£28,050 - £36,644 pa + HCAS, London (Greater)
Reporting to the Compliance Director, the Compliance Manager will act as the Group-wide contact for all legal, compliance and corporate governance ...
£Competitive + Bonus + Benefits, London City (EC3V)
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- GRP’s County Group buys Guardian in "first of many" deals
- Finch Insurance Brokers returns to profitable growth in 2017
- Trident switches from Open GI to Applied Systems
- Providers prepare for FCA affordability rule changes hitting premium finance
- Clear secures refinancing deal with ECI Partners
- SEIB looking for more deals after Equicover book buy
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2017 reveals many reasons to be cheerful
After a great period of flux, how have the top 50 brokers in personal lines stood up?
The Insurance Age team discuss the top stories from the week