CEO David Ross reveals plans for Ardonagh to double in size in the next three to five years, as results for the first half of 2019 show growth in retail and broking segments.
Software firm, Applied Systems says the broker management system should help Romero to standardise data and operations across six locations and 180 employees.
PIB will integrate childcare broker Albany Childcare into Morton Michel, despite promising at the time of purchase it would keep the brand.
The recently re-financed business is aiming to find a longer-term backer in 2021.
As part of our succession planning, we are offering a unique opportunity to join an appointed representative specialising in haulage insurance
depends on experience , Preston
Charles Taylor- InsureTech- Business Analyst- Insurance- Competitive Salary & PackageWe are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst
Competitive Salary and Package, London
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2018 reveals many reasons to be cheerful
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry