ABI warns that owners of vehicles like golf buggies and motorised lawnmowers could be forced to take out third party insurance unless the European Commission takes action.
The latest innovations in the insurance market are coming from technology experts, insurers and marketing specialists. Brokers need to start embracing the digital revolution too, says Peter Hubbard
MGAs argue they are more nimble and adaptable than traditional insurers, are they the future for the insurance sector?
Vericlaim is an award winning practitioner-led loss adjusting business which specialises within the commercial claims and mid/high net worth sectors
competitive, London City, Birmingham, Bristol, Belfast, Chelmsford, Glasgow, Leeds, Manchester, Nottingham and Uxbridge
The Business Development Manager is the key initial point of contact between PremFina and our insurance broker customers
competitive, London Office, and ‘on-the-road’ sales
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
Find out which firms are amongst the top independent insurance brokers in the UK in 2016.
After a great period of flux, how have the top 50 brokers in personal lines stood up?
Insurance Age's research-based series looking at the current state of networks, wholesalers and MGAs