Test your knowledge of the week's news with our topical quiz.
Jake ‘Brutal’ Bostwick’s dishonest claim to Aviva was found out when he competed in a fight while claiming for injuries.
Brokers have delivered a double top spot to Amazon in this week’s top five most clicked on stories. Also on the list are a big name departure, an acquisition and insurer results.
The Gloucester-based broker acquired the commercial intermediary for an undisclosed sum.
As an organisation experiencing rapid growth and development, we are looking for a talented individual with proven sales experience
Up To £40,000 Base Salary £55,000 Realistic YR1 OTE.. Company Car, London (Central), London (Greater)
An exciting opportunity for a Claims Adjuster who is looking for a new challenge to work within Financial & Specialty Lines claims.
Competitive Salary Plus Excellent Benefits, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Court knocks out top cage fighter's whiplash claim
- Midas takes on Direct Group’s commercial business
- MP tables motion in Parliament urging government to freeze IPT
- Markerstudy confirms 27 redundancies
- Amazon states “disruption” plans in job advert
- Go Compare rejects £460m Zoopla-owner bid
- Una Conference 2017: MRIB joins Una Alliance
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2017 reveals many reasons to be cheerful
After a great period of flux, how have the top 50 brokers in personal lines stood up?
Insurance Age's research-based series looking at the current state of networks, wholesalers and MGAs