Head of compliance and training David Sparkes says brokers who are compliant with current rules won't see many difficult changes.
In a new wave of consolidation, what will happen to the small independent broker?
Under the proposals almost all regulated firms, including brokers, will have to comply with the senior management and certification regime.
Judith Smith of the Charity for Civil Services outlines how Zurich has worked with the charity to help vulnerable members affected by the catastrophic events at Grenfell Tower.
We are looking for experienced individuals with excellent technical and customer service skills.
Competitive , Cambridge or Bury St Edmunds
An exciting opportunity for an experienced insurance professional to lead the establishment of a new branch office in Mönchengladbach, Germany.
Euro €100 - €200k + bonus, Mönchengladbach, Germany
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
Find out which firms are amongst the top independent insurance brokers in the UK in 2016.
After a great period of flux, how have the top 50 brokers in personal lines stood up?
Insurance Age's research-based series looking at the current state of networks, wholesalers and MGAs