MD Mike Latham still targeting £10m GWP by 2020.
CEO Robert Marshall says decision was made for financial reasons.
Jonathan Swift and Ida Axling discuss the stories behind the headlines of this week's most read.
Belfast-based broker's parent company Prestige Insurance Holdings secures multi-million pound investment.
We currently have a full-time, permanent vacancy for a Non Clinical Case Manager within our Non Clinical Claims Department.
£28,050 - £36,644 pa + HCAS, London (Greater)
Reporting to the Compliance Director, the Compliance Manager will act as the Group-wide contact for all legal, compliance and corporate governance ...
£Competitive + Bonus + Benefits, London City (EC3V)
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- MVP snaps up stake in Ataraxia as Stuart Randall exits
- FCA prepares for hard Brexit
- InsurTech Futures: By Miles launches pay-as-you-go motor policy
- CII names Jonathan Clark as new president
- MVP the “ideal partner” for Ataraxia, says Stuart Randall
- Providers prepare for FCA affordability rule changes hitting premium finance
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2017 reveals many reasons to be cheerful
After a great period of flux, how have the top 50 brokers in personal lines stood up?
The Insurance Age team discuss the top stories from the week