CEO Tom Woolgrove, says not all functionality restored as he apologises to brokers and thanks them for their support.
Private equity firm looking at a number of strategic options for the motor insurer, including a sale.
Jason Stockwood tells delegates at Insurance 3.0 that the industry needs competition from outside players in order to up its game.
The genuine authorised firm does not sell to the public through the brand.
This role is an important part of the AICL Underwriting team who strive to facilitate, to help and support the insurance function of the business.
£46,000-£55,000 plus benefits Annually, Folkestone, Kent
Are you a Commercial Account Executive sick of being tied to your desk doing admin? Konsileo could be the next move in your Commercial Insurance Br...
£35,000 p.a.-£75,000 p.a. base depending upon experience, Nationwide
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2017 reveals many reasons to be cheerful
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The Insurance Age team discuss the top stories from the week