Jonathan Swift and Emmanuel Kenning analyse the most clicked on stories this week.
Trade body commits to 40% of its senior management team being women.
Test your knowledge of the week's news with our topical quiz.
Simplified products, online quote systems and increased training opportunities have opened up the sector to more brokers
This is a diverse, challenging and rewarding role with great future career development opportunities.
Competitive , London (Greater)
Sportscover Europe Ltd is looking for a claims handler with at least five years liability personal injury claims experience for an immediate start.
Salary £30K p.a., London (Central), London (Greater)
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock
- Aviva targets medium sized SMEs
- David Cahoon steps up as MD at Rural Insurance
- MCE blames Brexit as it pulls out of Republic of Ireland
- UK General launches personal lines cyber cover
- NMU Letchworth office axed in regional restructure
- Markel stops writing London open market property
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2017 reveals many reasons to be cheerful
After a great period of flux, how have the top 50 brokers in personal lines stood up?
The Insurance Age team discuss the top stories from the week