FCA review led to insurer being “made aware” of problems.
Simply Business CEO previously slammed “poor” products when explaining why the firm does not sell the cover.
The managing director of Anthony Jones Insurance Brokers tackles our quick-fire quiz.
Property claims are increasing as Allianz warns that theft is on the up and calls on brokers to carefully communicate with customers and make use of risk management services.
Deputy General Manager role with Lloyd’s registered broker in the City of London.
Circa £50,000 per annum + Business Commissions + Bonus + Other benefits, London (City of), London (Greater)
We are looking for talented and experienced case handlers to join our dedicated claims teams
London £39,866.40 - £49,704 (incl. High Cost Area Supplement) & Leeds £33,222 - £43,041, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2018 reveals many reasons to be cheerful
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The Insurance Age team discuss the top stories from the week