Bristol-based broker joins the network, which was bought by Clear Group last year, this month.
Panellists at this year's CII Conference discuss the need to build public trust in insurance after the expectation gap between consumers and the industry has widened as a result of the pandemic.
The task force, chaired by Lloyd's, is comprised of insurance executives and aims to provide a platform for the sector to collectively advance the world’s progress towards a resilient, net-zero economy.
Who is making the most deals? Which regions are acquisition targets? Keep up-to-date with the latest in broker M&A with our dedicated tracker.
For the 35th episode of Post and Insurance Age’s video series we gathered together a panel of senior insurance managers to discuss how productive staff have been since Covid-19 lockdown, and whether it has changed as restrictions have eased?Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- TL Dallas takes from Marsh to launch new division
- Arch Re buys Somerset Bridge
- Former Brightside boss Mark Cliff joins Hiscox
- How can insurance grow its social media reach?
- Motor insurers urged to evolve to meet changing customer needs
- People Moves: 21 - 25 June
- HRH The Prince of Wales launches insurance task force to fight climate change
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2020 shows that growth is still happening both organically and via M&A and the sector is in a positive position
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry