Fraudster sentenced to a year in prison after stealing more than £10,000 from Aviva, RSA, Allianz, Direct Line and Axa.
Regulator says passporting issue needs to be solved.
Former CEO has no plans for what comes next after 44 years in insurance.
Belfast-based broker's parent company Prestige Insurance Holdings secures multi-million pound investment.
We currently have a full-time, permanent vacancy for a Non Clinical Case Manager within our Non Clinical Claims Department.
£28,050 - £36,644 pa + HCAS, London (Greater)
Reporting to the Compliance Director, the Compliance Manager will act as the Group-wide contact for all legal, compliance and corporate governance ...
£Competitive + Bonus + Benefits, London City (EC3V)
- Resisting Toba change would be “lunacy” – Tim Ryan
- CII investigating disciplinary action for Paul Asplin after conviction
- Whiplash reforms delayed until 2020
- MVP snaps up stake in Ataraxia as Stuart Randall exits
- Biba launches industry standardised Toba template
- InsurTech Futures: By Miles launches pay-as-you-go motor policy
- One Broker axes KTIB brand
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2017 reveals many reasons to be cheerful
After a great period of flux, how have the top 50 brokers in personal lines stood up?
The Insurance Age team discuss the top stories from the week