Aviva MD of UK intermediaries, Phil Bayles, says distribution costs need to improve in the sector but denies there is a commission problem following dispute with GRP.
Broker points to organic growth as main driver.
Siân Barton and Ida Axling chat about the most popular stories to hit the headlines.
The InsureTrek takes place next month. Siân Barton argues for the insurance world to do even more to help vulnerable customers.
We are looking for experienced Claims Handlers to uphold AXA's excellent customer service reputation.
£17,038 - £23,600, Birmingham - St Philips Point
We are expanding under our new ownership and our Lloyd’s broker has very exciting opportunities ahead.
£60K-£70K + Benefits, London
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Applied report shows UK brokers ahead of digital curve
- Blog: Escape of water – a summer time risk?
- Stanhope Cooper drops Open GI
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2017 reveals many reasons to be cheerful
After a great period of flux, how have the top 50 brokers in personal lines stood up?
The Insurance Age team discuss the top stories from the week