Move follows Cécile Fresneau's promotion to run QBE's European Operations earlier this year.
Executive director Graeme Trudgill says signposting service is a chance for the industry to come together and urges brokers to get involved.
Beech Underwriting is a specialist in terrorism insurance.
Who is making the most deals? Which regions are acquisition targets? Keep up-to-date with the latest in broker M&A with our dedicated tracker.
For the 35th episode of Post and Insurance Age’s video series we gathered together a panel of senior insurance managers to discuss how productive staff have been since Covid-19 lockdown, and whether it has changed as restrictions have eased?Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns brokers have "failed to understand" impact of product governance rules
- Aston Lark buys Absolute Products in 24th deal of the year
- People moves: 18-22 October 2021
- Thomas Carroll buys Cardigan broker
- GRP takes stake in Hedron member
- Biba, ABI and Flood Re open registration for flood directory
- PIB expands into Spain
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2020 shows that growth is still happening both organically and via M&A and the sector is in a positive position
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry