Bristol-based broker Venture Insurance has joined the Peter Blanc-led business.
GI CEO Colm Holmes says provider has taken a proactive approach to paying claims as he discusses how Aviva was impacted by the BI test case and comments on its 2020 results.
Profit before tax was driven by strong reserve releases and lower claims frequency.
Who is making the most deals? Which regions are acquisition targets? Keep up-to-date with the latest in broker M&A with our dedicated tracker.
For the 35th episode of Post and Insurance Age’s video series we gathered together a panel of senior insurance managers to discuss how productive staff have been since Covid-19 lockdown, and whether it has changed as restrictions have eased?Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Masojada: Hiscox regrets "anguish and uncertainty" caused by Covid-19 BI dispute
- Aviva’s Covid-19 BI claims exposure down to broker wordings
- Aston Lark snaps up Scottish broker
- Interview: Ecclesiastical's Richard Coleman
- Aviva to buy Axa XL's Private Clients business
- Aston Lark buys Magenta Insurance
- Inflexion reveals fresh broker investment following Bollington sale
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2020 shows that growth is still happening both organically and via M&A and the sector is in a positive position
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry