The Gallagher boss was revealed to have called one former employee a “fat complicated arab” after staff poaching court case papers came out.
Deal sees CIG join the group's existing Carroll Holman Insurance Brokers business in London.
Paula Coulthard will be focusing on the launch of a new claims portal and a telematics offering.
Broker has pledged to expand following the fleet and telematics specialist buying a majority stake in the business.
As a contributor at AIG you are the one the clients turn to in times of need.
Negotiable, City of London
Fantastic opportunity with great potential for an ambitious executive to join a long established and client focused independent insurance broker.
Excellent salary and benefits package commensurate to the applicant will be offered., Berkshire - Maidenhead Town centre location, 5 minute walk to railway station
The Insurance Age team unpick the most popular news stories of the week, including the Gallagher/Ardonagh court case.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Simon Matson very sorry for “insensitive comments”
- FCA staff slammed for "shameful" behaviour
- Plan Group purchases Kingswood Insurance Brokers
- Zego gets Gibraltarian insurance licence
- Cyber guide launched by Society of Insurance Broking
- PSC Insurance Group buys Carroll Insurance Group for £3.4m
- Tasker buys Worthing-based broker
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2019 reveals that brokers are growing and thriving
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry