Manifesto includes 37 commitments and 29 calls for action across nine key areas including regulation, broker challenges, PI cover, Green Cards and IPT.
The search for a successor is underway.
Government body welcomes the FCA's proposition to ban dual pricing as it publishes update a year on from the Citizens Advice super-complaint.
Barnes Commercial Insurance Broker has been set up by the firm as a separate business to focus on medium-sized SMEs and professions.
Laurence Eastham and Siân Barton consider the top stories from the first full week back in the office in 2020, focusing on Gefion and the recent spate of run-off announcements.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Markerstudy forced to go "on hiatus" for new quotes in commercial lines
- Gallagher names North MD
- Hyperion reveals £300m spending pot and multiple deal wish list
- Pukka temporarily suspends trading
- Motor premiums may ‘reach the highest on record’
- FSCS levy hike reignites call for separate broker pot
- CMA urges regulators to put "strong remedies" in place to end loyalty penalty
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2019 reveals that brokers are growing and thriving
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry