Solution is aimed at start-ups, new and established SMEs within the technology, IT and communications and medical technology market.
Test your knowledge of the week's news with our topical quiz.
Network saw operating profit rise by 71%.
Tory leadership hopeful was a keynote speaker at the 2019 Biba Conference in May.
Reporting to the CEO of (UK) and International Head of Casualty, this position will develop and execute the regional Product Line strategy in accor...
Negotiable, City of London
AIG, a leading global insurer, is seeking an insurance lawyer for their growing Financial Lines team, assisting primarily warranty and indemnity, t...
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Konsileo parts ways with four brokers
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2018 reveals many reasons to be cheerful
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The Insurance Age team discuss the top stories from the week