The firm has purchased Incepta for an undisclosed sum.
The provider reported a result after tax of £22.8m compared to £45.4m in H1 2019.
The lifeblood of brokers is SME business. This award picks out the best of the bunch when it comes to serving commercial clients.
The #justpayit campaign has highlighted that some providers are reducing BI payouts to businesses which have received government support grants.
A fantastic opportunity to one of the regions most established Insurance Brokers as a Senior Commercial Broking Claims Advisor focusing predominantly on commercial property claims.
£25000.00 - £35000 per annum + Benefits , Birmingham
An opportunity for a highly experienced individual, ideally with a background working for an In House Broker to join a well established Internal Br...
c£50,000, London (City of), London (Greater)
Insurance Age commissioning editor, Laurence Eastham, and news editor, Ida Axling, discuss the top stories of the week.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- RSA threatens 300 redundancies
- Blanc to focus on UK, Ireland and Canada to intensify Aviva growth
- Grumpy Old Insurance Execs: Bunker, Cooter, Hanks and Smith on trading through a hard market
- Aviva UK numbers a product of Covid-19
- Allianz hits almost £2bn in premium
- WTW and Aon address five lawsuits amid deal transaction
- Ageas profit after tax slumps by half
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2019 reveals that brokers are growing and thriving
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry