The Belfast-based company has purchased Hale Kavanagh.
Test your knowledge of the week's news with our topical quiz.
CEO James Twining says the broker is "currently not in a sales process" following speculation it had been in talks with Gallagher.
Former Axa UK boss Blanc left Zurich after only nine months earlier this year.
A new sales member is required to join our small but growing team based in central London
Base Salary £28,500 & monthly sales bonus up to £500 PCM, London (City of), London (Greater)
AIG has an unsurpassed global travel insurance underwriting capability through AIG's insurance operations in more than 100 countries. We now have a...
Siân Barton and Laurence Eastham discuss the week's most popular news stories, including the return of Amanda Blanc and the launch of Cuvva's new motor product.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Gefion set end of year liquidity deadline by Danish regulator
- GRP silent as potential buyers named
- Pukka steps away from Gefion
- Elite Insurance goes into administration
- Ethos adds Hugh J Boswell as its tenth regional powerhouse
- Amanda Blanc chooses Trov as exclusive InsurTech signing
- Willis IRM buys Leeds broker
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2019 reveals that brokers are growing and thriving
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry