Technical director Rob Smart warns of capacity issues in construction and urges brokers to get started early to avoid leaving companies without insurance.
CII urges insurers to act now as FCA says findings from GI market study into dual pricing will be published later this year.
Howden says current situation has put "incredible pressure" on the only compliant scheme available to customers.
Government has changed the rate from -0.75% to -0.25%, which is a smaller rise than what was generally expected.
Principal Insurance Officer Permanent, Full-time £33,948 - £37,842 Ref: LBH5191 About Hillingdon Hillingdon Council: Putting our residents first Ab...
£33,948 - £37,842, Hillingdon, Uxbridge
AIG's underwriters develop insurance solutions that address the exposures of companies and individuals, and embody AIG's tradition of innovation, bringing to market ground-breaking insurance…
Negotiable, City of London
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- US-firm AssuredPartners buys Hettle Andrews
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2018 reveals many reasons to be cheerful
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry