The GRP-owned business has purchased Cheshire-based Britannia Consultants Services.
CEO Tulsi Naidu points to positive working relationships with brokers throughout a "time of great stress" as she maintains that the provider is "very well positioned" for the future.
The Digital Broker Award celebrates brokers who have put technology at the heart of their businesses. Meet the brokers who are up for winning at the UK Broker Awards.
The firm has purchased Incepta for an undisclosed sum.
A fantastic opportunity to one of the regions most established Insurance Brokers as a Senior Commercial Broking Claims Advisor focusing predominantly on commercial property claims.
£25000.00 - £35000 per annum + Benefits , Birmingham
An opportunity for a highly experienced individual, ideally with a background working for an In House Broker to join a well established Internal Br...
c£50,000, London (City of), London (Greater)
Insurance Age commissioning editor, Laurence Eastham, and news editor, Ida Axling, discuss the top stories of the week.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Biba hit by redundancies
- FCA extends measures to help insurance customers under Covid-19 financial strain
- CMA orders Ardonagh to keep Bennetts separate as deal completes
- Hiscox and HAG agree on arbitration process as legal dispute continues
- GRP-owned County buys CJN Insurance Services
- UK Broker Awards: Meet the Shortlist - Personal Lines Broker of the Year
- Admiral lockdown rebate cost £97m
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2019 reveals that brokers are growing and thriving
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry