The founder of motor provider Marshmallow discusses the company's creation, its future plans, and lifts the lid on the legal battle with Marsh over its name.
The Shrewsbury-based broker hopes to generate more business and create more jobs in the area as it expands across the West Midlands.
Updated figures show providers have made interim payments of £247.7m and final settlements of £352.1m since the Supreme Court verdict, but 12,217 policyholders are still waiting to hear whether their policies provide cover or not.
Who is making the most deals? Which regions are acquisition targets? Keep up-to-date with the latest in broker M&A with our dedicated tracker.
For the 35th episode of Post and Insurance Age’s video series we gathered together a panel of senior insurance managers to discuss how productive staff have been since Covid-19 lockdown, and whether it has changed as restrictions have eased?Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Mulsanne accuses Marshmallow of stealing trade secrets in court battle
- Partners& buys Nottingham-based broker
- Blog: Could Aviva ever dominate the high net worth market?
- Brokers may be failing to report misconduct
- People moves: 12-16 April 2021
- Former Tesco Bank boss, Benny Higgins, joins Markerstudy
- Video: Covid-19 and the changing claims landscape
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2020 shows that growth is still happening both organically and via M&A and the sector is in a positive position
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry