Broker expands its footprint with purchase of Lincoln-based Sills.
Gary Humphreys says the provider is actively looking to buy more businesses as he flags further consolidation in the personal lines space.
The motor insurance specialist, which is Abacai's first acquisition since it launched last month, will remain a standalone business run by its current management team.
Who is making the most deals? Which regions are acquisition targets? Keep up-to-date with the latest in broker M&A with our dedicated tracker.
For the 35th episode of Post and Insurance Age’s video series we gathered together a panel of senior insurance managers to discuss how productive staff have been since Covid-19 lockdown, and whether it has changed as restrictions have eased?Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Brightside sold to Markerstudy seven years after collapse of initial deal
- Blog: It’s Simply Business as Markerstudy finally lands Brightside
- PIB buys Staffordshire broker in second deal of 2021
- SRG adds MGA CLS Risk Solutions to stable
- Intact commits to Scott Egan as RSA CEO
- Third deal in a week for Aston Lark
- Aviva risk report highlights broker role
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2020 shows that growth is still happening both organically and via M&A and the sector is in a positive position
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry