Ignite Systems MD Toby MacLachlan discusses what can go wrong after the FCA signalled its intent to ban dual pricing practises in the home and motor insurance markets earlier this year.
The latest recruitment news from around the industry
The provider denies claims that it owes £1.68m in damages after property investor Aubrey Weis took it to court in September.
Group CEO Nick Houghton discusses how the deal with Synova Capital came about and reveals ambition to grow JMG's GWP from £45m to £200m in the next five years.
For the 35th episode of Post and Insurance Age’s video series we gathered together a panel of senior insurance managers to discuss how productive staff have been since Covid-19 lockdown, and whether it has changed as restrictions have eased?Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Axa puts blame on Lockton as legal dispute continues
- Barbon Insurance Group bought by PIB
- ERS solidifies move into commercial with Lloyd’s deal
- SME specialist Ballantyne Brokers launches
- Geo Underwriting moves into the captive market with latest acquisition
- Tasker buys Numark Insurance Services
- Markerstudy & Co-op confirm completion of £185m deal after two year wait
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2020 shows that growth is still happening both organically and via M&A and the sector is in a positive position
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry