GI CEO Colm Holmes says the provider is targeting growth in growth in SME and corporate and specialty and insists new strategy will not lead to more redundancies.
CEO also discusses Ardonagh’s latest set of financial results, organic growth and acquisition plans.
John Blundell, who is retiring, will hand over the reins to Richard Coleman in 2020.
The purchase of the cycle specialist takes the group's GWP up to £30m.
We are seeking dynamic general insurance pricing professionals who can demonstrate previous experience of leading and delivering a pricing project.
Salary: Circa £55k p.a. depending on experience, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire
Responsible for supporting the development and implementation of the insurance programme across the Asda business
Competitive salary plus benefits, Leeds, West Yorkshire
The Insurance Age team unpick the most popular news stories of the week, including the Gallagher/Ardonagh court case.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA issues fresh warning on broker remuneration
- David Ross reveals heartbreak after “harrowing” Gallagher v. Ardonagh case
- Aviva targets 20% premium growth in GI business
- Ex-Swinton boss Gilles Normand joins Saga amid insurance business restructure
- Marsh Commercial branch closures underway
- Travel broker Staysure buys aggregator
- FCA and PRA seek to ban and fine former insurance CEO
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2019 reveals that brokers are growing and thriving
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry