Trade body to issue package of guidance and host a webinar to help members "manage some difficult conversations" after brokers are inundated with calls from clients hoping to claim.
Brokers say national press coverage has led to confusion and a massive increase in client calls as they await communication from insurers on how to proceed.
Corant will become the holding company for its broking and MGA operations including BGCI, Ed and Besso.
The MGA specialises in construction and provides property and liability cover via UK brokers.
For the 35th episode of Post and Insurance Age’s video series we gathered together a panel of senior insurance managers to discuss how productive staff have been since Covid-19 lockdown, and whether it has changed as restrictions have eased?Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Insurers urged to pay claims quickly following BI ruling
- Supreme Court rejects insurers' appeals in BI test case judgment
- BI test case: Brokers buried under avalanche as clients clamour to claim
- Analysis: Gaps in the market
- Blog: Why the BI ruling offers brokers the perfect opportunity to show their mettle
- Test case insurers promise action after Supreme Court defeat
- US giant, AssuredPartners, plans to double UK turnover as it hits M&A trail
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2020 shows that growth is still happening both organically and via M&A and the sector is in a positive position
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry