Insurer, MS Amlin has unveiled a new digital trading solution to add to its service for its agricultural motor insurance brokers and clients.
The firm said that the platform will offer full-cycle functionality and a quick quote option that can provide quotes in less than a minute.
It stated that its Countrywise insurance product and claims solutions have been designed with the rural community in mind, offering cover for rural businesses and private clients, it includes cover for cars,
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission