Insurer, MS Amlin has unveiled a new digital trading solution to add to its service for its agricultural motor insurance brokers and clients.
The firm said that the platform will offer full-cycle functionality and a quick quote option that can provide quotes in less than a minute.
It stated that its Countrywise insurance product and claims solutions have been designed with the rural community in mind, offering cover for rural businesses and private clients, it includes cover for cars,
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product