On demand insurance provider Tapoly has launched a Software as a Service platform for brokers.
The InsurTech managing general agent (MGA) stated that the offering gives brokers access to a range of on demand insurance products that are otherwise difficult to obtain.
According to the MGA, the platform also allows brokers to tap into new revenue streams from the UK sharing economy.
The business stated that the key benefits are:
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Allianz appoints branch leaders