On demand insurance provider Tapoly has launched a Software as a Service platform for brokers.
The InsurTech managing general agent (MGA) stated that the offering gives brokers access to a range of on demand insurance products that are otherwise difficult to obtain.
According to the MGA, the platform also allows brokers to tap into new revenue streams from the UK sharing economy.
The business stated that the key benefits are:
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester