On demand insurance provider Tapoly has launched a Software as a Service platform for brokers.
The InsurTech managing general agent (MGA) stated that the offering gives brokers access to a range of on demand insurance products that are otherwise difficult to obtain.
According to the MGA, the platform also allows brokers to tap into new revenue streams from the UK sharing economy.
The business stated that the key benefits are:
- Mactavish lays down the gauntlet on cyber
- Ageas redundancies confirmed
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- Discount rate review set to begin
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- EY report reveals £1 trillion Brexit exodus
- FSCS recovers £300m for levy payers