InsurTech start-up insurance broker Konsileo has set its sights on recruiting both individuals and teams as it looks to scale up having secured raised £2.7m in Series A Funding from technology investor Committed Capital.
The technology driven commercial intermediary, is seeking brokers, whether on their own or part of teams, that might have become disillusioned with their employer, promising its systems can save up to 60% of the time spent they currently spend on administration whilst also givi
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData