Ticker, a newly launched telematics insurer, has partnered with international broker Willis Towers Watson and will use its Radar pricing software.
It was announced last month that Ticker, which was founded by Richard King of Ingenie, would come to market in 2019.
Ticker will use Radar Live and Radar Base to deliver decisions in pricing and underwriting.
Retired England footballer Gary Lineker is a non-executive investor, who also backed Ingenie when it was launched. The Match of the Day host
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals