Ticker, a newly launched telematics insurer, has partnered with international broker Willis Towers Watson and will use its Radar pricing software.
It was announced last month that Ticker, which was founded by Richard King of Ingenie, would come to market in 2019.
Ticker will use Radar Live and Radar Base to deliver decisions in pricing and underwriting.
Retired England footballer Gary Lineker is a non-executive investor, who also backed Ingenie when it was launched. The Match of the Day host
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Acturis set to seek new minority PE investor
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected