Ticker, a newly launched telematics insurer, has partnered with international broker Willis Towers Watson and will use its Radar pricing software.
It was announced last month that Ticker, which was founded by Richard King of Ingenie, would come to market in 2019.
Ticker will use Radar Live and Radar Base to deliver decisions in pricing and underwriting.
Retired England footballer Gary Lineker is a non-executive investor, who also backed Ingenie when it was launched. The Match of the Day host
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn