Ticker, a newly launched telematics insurer, has partnered with international broker Willis Towers Watson and will use its Radar pricing software.
It was announced last month that Ticker, which was founded by Richard King of Ingenie, would come to market in 2019.
Ticker will use Radar Live and Radar Base to deliver decisions in pricing and underwriting.
Retired England footballer Gary Lineker is a non-executive investor, who also backed Ingenie when it was launched. The Match of the Day host
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?