How insurance firms and brokers price policies has traditionally been seen as an area ‘off limits’ for the industry when it comes to making the market work better for customers.
With the launch of an ABI-Biba initiative to tackle the problem, industry leaders are committing to tackle the dual pricing issue which has bedevilled perceptions of our sector and been particularly criticised for its impact on the vulnerable.
The ABI/Biba Guiding Principles & Action Points were
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Qudos Insurance liquidator writes to UK customers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- GRP-owned County buys Swinford Insurance Consultants
- Close Brothers Premium Finance restores contact centre after outage
- Cross-border broker partnership plans escalate ahead of Brexit