How insurance firms and brokers price policies has traditionally been seen as an area ‘off limits’ for the industry when it comes to making the market work better for customers.
With the launch of an ABI-Biba initiative to tackle the problem, industry leaders are committing to tackle the dual pricing issue which has bedevilled perceptions of our sector and been particularly criticised for its impact on the vulnerable.
The ABI/Biba Guiding Principles & Action Points were
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- UK Broker Awards open for entries