How insurance firms and brokers price policies has traditionally been seen as an area ‘off limits’ for the industry when it comes to making the market work better for customers.
With the launch of an ABI-Biba initiative to tackle the problem, industry leaders are committing to tackle the dual pricing issue which has bedevilled perceptions of our sector and been particularly criticised for its impact on the vulnerable.
The ABI/Biba Guiding Principles & Action Points were
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product