The business says it plans further growth in its European operations as it buys Polish broker WBD.
PE firm to support organic growth and acquisition plans as JMG aims to grow four-fold in five years, with former Stackhouse Poland boss Tim Johnson joining board as Jeremy Cary becomes an adviser.
The cover has been developed for the UK regional market.
How can broker leverage insurtech products to provide the best solutions for customers? Leakbot’s Craig Foster weighs in.
For the 35th episode of Post and Insurance Age’s video series we gathered together a panel of senior insurance managers to discuss how productive staff have been since Covid-19 lockdown, and whether it has changed as restrictions have eased?Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- JM Glendinning management completes MBO backed by Synova Capital
- End of an era as Jon Newall leaves Lockyers
- Interview: Paul Trail
- Society of Insurance Broking warns of a "perfect storm" of challenges
- No firm deadline for Supreme Court BI judgment
- Arch develops terrorism policy
- Blog: Fleet technology in 2021 and beyond – what will I mean for you?
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2020 shows that growth is still happening both organically and via M&A and the sector is in a positive position
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry