Insurance Age understands redundancies of around three figures are on the cards as the former Jelf business undergoes a restructure under Anthony Gruppo.
Syndicate 1980 already had its 2020 business plan approved by Lloyd’s as Pioneer says it is in talks about fresh investment in its underwriting operation.
Behavioural economist, Mark Pittaccio, said that having a conversation with a broker is a shortcut for clients, as they may not read the entirety of their insurance policy wordings.
The purchase of the cycle specialist takes the group's GWP up to £30m.
As a contributor at AIG you are the one the clients turn to in times of need.
Negotiable, City of London
Fantastic opportunity with great potential for an ambitious executive to join a long established and client focused independent insurance broker.
Excellent salary and benefits package commensurate to the applicant will be offered., Berkshire - Maidenhead Town centre location, 5 minute walk to railway station
The Insurance Age team unpick the most popular news stories of the week, including the Gallagher/Ardonagh court case.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- In Person: Ian Donaldson, CEO of Atlanta Group
- Marsh Commercial branch closures underway
- Pioneer confirms Lloyd’s syndicate run-off
- Simon Matson very sorry for “insensitive comments”
- Tokio Marine Kiln appoints new chief underwriting officer
- FCA staff slammed for "shameful" behaviour
- Una Conference 2019: Insurance sector ripe for Uber-level disruption, warns Tim Ryan
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2019 reveals that brokers are growing and thriving
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry