InsurTech start-up Inzura has partnered with MiTAC Digital Technology Corporation (MDT) on a fully integrated telematics dash cam solution for the motor insurance sector.
The business stated that the solution will help provide real-time feedback through its advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) to help reduce accidents, increase safety and increase claims processes.
A spokesperson for Inzura confirmed to Insurance Age that the dash cam solution is available to brokers as well as providers.
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester