InsurTech start-up Inzura has partnered with MiTAC Digital Technology Corporation (MDT) on a fully integrated telematics dash cam solution for the motor insurance sector.
The business stated that the solution will help provide real-time feedback through its advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) to help reduce accidents, increase safety and increase claims processes.
A spokesperson for Inzura confirmed to Insurance Age that the dash cam solution is available to brokers as well as providers.
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment