InsurTech start-up Inzura has partnered with MiTAC Digital Technology Corporation (MDT) on a fully integrated telematics dash cam solution for the motor insurance sector.
The business stated that the solution will help provide real-time feedback through its advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) to help reduce accidents, increase safety and increase claims processes.
A spokesperson for Inzura confirmed to Insurance Age that the dash cam solution is available to brokers as well as providers.
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Adrian Brown becomes NED at SSP
- Waite-led Premium Credit takes Howells from Close Brothers and Thomas from RSA