Lloyd’s accredited broker G&M International has added Intellectual Property (IP) Insurance to its product portfolio.
According to the provider, the IP cover has been designed to protect intangible assets from potential infringement caused by competitors. For example, protecting businesses ideas, designs, logos, patents and much more.
The organisation flagged a recent study from the UK Intellectual Property Office which showed that only 28% of companies check to make sure they are not
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018