InsurTech service provider Epoq Legal is rolling out a new product for SMEs which can be sold by brokers as a standalone or add-on.
According to Epoq, the proposition helps SMEs become more aware of their legal rights and obligations and enhances both the prospects of successfully defending and pursuing legal claims.
Currently working with major insurers such as Das, Arc Legal, Arag Insurance and Alp (Allianz) on their legal expenses insurance (LEI) cover, Epoq is now offering the same service
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018