Specialty managing general agent Fiducia Underwriting has launched a new combined liability product, Insurance Age can reveal.
The MGA said the product is targeted at a broad scope of trades including: air conditioning engineers, builders (including working at height), electrical engineers, mechanical engineers, metal fabricators, plant hirers, precision engineers, skip hirers, ventilation contractors to window cleaners.
It is also aimed at the SME market, but the business noted it is willing
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns