Specialty managing general agent Fiducia Underwriting has launched a new combined liability product, Insurance Age can reveal.
The MGA said the product is targeted at a broad scope of trades including: air conditioning engineers, builders (including working at height), electrical engineers, mechanical engineers, metal fabricators, plant hirers, precision engineers, skip hirers, ventilation contractors to window cleaners.
It is also aimed at the SME market, but the business noted it is willing
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing