Specialty managing general agent Fiducia Underwriting has launched a new combined liability product, Insurance Age can reveal.
The MGA said the product is targeted at a broad scope of trades including: air conditioning engineers, builders (including working at height), electrical engineers, mechanical engineers, metal fabricators, plant hirers, precision engineers, skip hirers, ventilation contractors to window cleaners.
It is also aimed at the SME market, but the business noted it is willing
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm