Axa has added Brexit cover to its Management Liability product (MLP).
The insurer noted that claims arising from the UK’s EU exit will be covered for directors & officers’ liability and company legal liability.
It added that policyholders needing guidance will have free access to advice from its legal partner Rradar.
According to Axa, MLP now also includes cover for personal tax investigation costs up to £25,000 and third-party and telephone fraud cover for up to £10,000.
It detailed that
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- US-firm AssuredPartners buys Hettle Andrews