Axa has added Brexit cover to its Management Liability product (MLP).
The insurer noted that claims arising from the UK’s EU exit will be covered for directors & officers’ liability and company legal liability.
It added that policyholders needing guidance will have free access to advice from its legal partner Rradar.
According to Axa, MLP now also includes cover for personal tax investigation costs up to £25,000 and third-party and telephone fraud cover for up to £10,000.
It detailed that
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Qudos Insurance liquidator writes to UK customers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- GRP-owned County buys Swinford Insurance Consultants
- Close Brothers Premium Finance restores contact centre after outage
- Cross-border broker partnership plans escalate ahead of Brexit