Axa has added Brexit cover to its Management Liability product (MLP).
The insurer noted that claims arising from the UK’s EU exit will be covered for directors & officers’ liability and company legal liability.
It added that policyholders needing guidance will have free access to advice from its legal partner Rradar.
According to Axa, MLP now also includes cover for personal tax investigation costs up to £25,000 and third-party and telephone fraud cover for up to £10,000.
It detailed that
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings