Jackson Lee Underwriting has launched a new business travel product underwritten by Lloyd’s syndicate DTW1991.
The managing general agent (MGA) said the product benefits from Lloyd’s A rating and can be arranged as a standalone policy.
It added that the product was created for business travellers and included an easy to understand wording.
According to Jackson Lee key features of the product include:
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- Simply Business reveals losses for 2017
- CII targeting December 2018 for chartered MGA status
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Revenue growth for Seventeen Group
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- #Insagepeople: 20 - 26 August 2018