Jackson Lee Underwriting has launched a new business travel product underwritten by Lloyd’s syndicate DTW1991.
The managing general agent (MGA) said the product benefits from Lloyd’s A rating and can be arranged as a standalone policy.
It added that the product was created for business travellers and included an easy to understand wording.
According to Jackson Lee key features of the product include:
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Acturis set to seek new minority PE investor
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected