Jackson Lee Underwriting has launched a new business travel product underwritten by Lloyd’s syndicate DTW1991.
The managing general agent (MGA) said the product benefits from Lloyd’s A rating and can be arranged as a standalone policy.
It added that the product was created for business travellers and included an easy to understand wording.
According to Jackson Lee key features of the product include:
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do