Jackson Lee Underwriting has launched a new business travel product underwritten by Lloyd’s syndicate DTW1991.
The managing general agent (MGA) said the product benefits from Lloyd’s A rating and can be arranged as a standalone policy.
It added that the product was created for business travellers and included an easy to understand wording.
According to Jackson Lee key features of the product include:
- Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s claims business for £36m
- Applied Net 2018: Google takes minority stake in Applied
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- Tasker set to make acquisitions
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform