Arnott Marine has launched a product, backed by Lloyd’s capacity, which covers employers, public and product liability for small marine businesses.
The facility is designed for firms with a turnover of up to £200,000 and includes limits of up to £10m and cover for tools. The insurance includes removal of wreck and foul berthing cover.
Steve Gordon, director for wholesale markets at Arnott Marine, said: “We’re really happy to be bringing this product to market.
“We’ve actually been offering it
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list