Arnott Marine has launched a product, backed by Lloyd’s capacity, which covers employers, public and product liability for small marine businesses.
The facility is designed for firms with a turnover of up to £200,000 and includes limits of up to £10m and cover for tools. The insurance includes removal of wreck and foul berthing cover.
Steve Gordon, director for wholesale markets at Arnott Marine, said: “We’re really happy to be bringing this product to market.
“We’ve actually been offering it
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report