Arnott Marine has launched a product, backed by Lloyd’s capacity, which covers employers, public and product liability for small marine businesses.
The facility is designed for firms with a turnover of up to £200,000 and includes limits of up to £10m and cover for tools. The insurance includes removal of wreck and foul berthing cover.
Steve Gordon, director for wholesale markets at Arnott Marine, said: “We’re really happy to be bringing this product to market.
“We’ve actually been offering it
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Meet the techies: Tobias Taupitz
- Podcast: The top five stories of the week
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market