A multi-billion-pound scandal over insurance sold with personal loanswas revealed in a survey conducted by intermediary Goodfellows lastmonth.
The research revealed that some loan providers are cashing in on alucrative insurance sideline by selling policies that they claim willprotect borrowers who have fallen on hard times and are unable to meettheir repayment obligations.
Goodfellows claims sales of payment protection insurance (PPI) are runningat 1,000 policies an hour and lenders are takin
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal