Research published by the Chartered Management Institute and DTI revealed that staff in the insurance sector want bosses who trust them, talk to them and thank them for the work they do. Yet less than 40% are getting what they want. The research revealed an "inspiration gap" - the difference between what leaders think of themselves and what staff think of the business. It showed that the majority of staff think their leader is out of touch and less than half get a 'buzz' from their work.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution