Research published by the Chartered Management Institute and DTI revealed that staff in the insurance sector want bosses who trust them, talk to them and thank them for the work they do. Yet less than 40% are getting what they want. The research revealed an "inspiration gap" - the difference between what leaders think of themselves and what staff think of the business. It showed that the majority of staff think their leader is out of touch and less than half get a 'buzz' from their work.
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018