Willis has denied reports that it is using its appraisal system to manage staff out of the business in an effort to cut jobs.
Market sources claimed that Brendan McManus, chief executive UK & Ireland for Willis, was implementing the review, which has seen staff across the board given a score out of five during an appraisal process known as 'right-sizing'. It is claimed that any staff member scoring a one or a two has been given the impression that their time at the company is limited in order to
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?