The services include local face-to-face advice from business marketing consultants along with a series of web-based and newsletter tools to help brokers update their clients on key policy information.
Ignition NBS also has services that will enable brokers to schedule and track regular contact with clients, as well as a specially designed on-line service containing extensive information on wide-ranging customer needs including regularly updated advice articles to highlight how clients can ma
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?