Is the Financial Services Authority (FSA) stance on secondary insurance an opportunity for brokers?
Michael L: The first thing I would be looking at as a broker is where do I currently get my business from, and whether that business will be affected in any way by the introducer rules. Are there opportunities for me to get business I wouldn't otherwise have got? I think there are opportunities for brokers, but if you look at the FSA rules, it's actually quite complicated, what you can and can'
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- Blog: Allianz and LV deal further proof that SME commercial is a tough nut to crack