Is the Financial Services Authority (FSA) stance on secondary insurance an opportunity for brokers?
Michael L: The first thing I would be looking at as a broker is where do I currently get my business from, and whether that business will be affected in any way by the introducer rules. Are there opportunities for me to get business I wouldn't otherwise have got? I think there are opportunities for brokers, but if you look at the FSA rules, it's actually quite complicated, what you can and can'
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover