Colin: We have been here before, several times. Every time, we reach a point where something has to be done and we watch each other like hawks, to see who is first to move and the first to take a bold step. Each time, we make a statement regarding the vanity of size and forget the sanity of profit - when will this change?
Dennis: I agree that we have been here before and we will no doubt be here again.
Colin: There is pressure from customers, as in any industry, but the insurance sector seems to r
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product