Colin: We have been here before, several times. Every time, we reach a point where something has to be done and we watch each other like hawks, to see who is first to move and the first to take a bold step. Each time, we make a statement regarding the vanity of size and forget the sanity of profit - when will this change?
Dennis: I agree that we have been here before and we will no doubt be here again.
Colin: There is pressure from customers, as in any industry, but the insurance sector seems to r
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do