The new trend appears to be a more open movement of whole teams in one swoop which is clearly a better process for all involved. Developments at MMA, Ageas and Zurich have also shown that whether the moves are internal promotions or external recruitment, teams really are the current way forward.
With changes aplenty all the way up career ladders, the double-edged nature of longevity has again raised its head.
Does deep continuous experience ever morph into comfortable complacency? When is too soon
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Is the talent pool drying up?