The new trend appears to be a more open movement of whole teams in one swoop which is clearly a better process for all involved. Developments at MMA, Ageas and Zurich have also shown that whether the moves are internal promotions or external recruitment, teams really are the current way forward.
With changes aplenty all the way up career ladders, the double-edged nature of longevity has again raised its head.
Does deep continuous experience ever morph into comfortable complacency? When is too soon
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business