Timing is the key to successful rehabilitation, according to insurers and health experts who try to bring more employees back to the workplace after an accident or illness. And while it is essential to work quickly, most rehabilitation schemes would fail without co-operation.
But with the Government pushing for better use of rehabilitation, insurers and employers need to find a way to ensure those criteria are met and that rehabilitation methods are used more often. And while rehabilitation i
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData