There are many demands made on insurance brokers. Clients expect a high level of service, employees have to be paid, regulations must be adhered to, and the business must be well managed if it is to grow. It is easy to see how staff training can slip down a broker's agenda when times are tough. However, with the Financial Services Authority (FSA) regulations coming into force in January, training and competence have never been more important.
Brokers have a range of options to pick from. They
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Is the talent pool drying up?