The recent heatwave, followed by storms, has heightened the risk of flash-flooding. Richie Toomey, of Lexis Nexis, explores how brokers can use data to mitigate the impact.
Following Broker Extra in July, Insurance Age caught up with one of the speakers, Aviva chief distribution officer Phil Bayles, to discuss some of the key topics that came out of the event
The GRP-owned business has purchased Cheshire-based Britannia Consultants Services.
The firm has purchased Incepta for an undisclosed sum.
A fantastic opportunity to one of the regions most established Insurance Brokers as a Senior Commercial Broking Claims Advisor focusing predominantly on commercial property claims.
£25000.00 - £35000 per annum + Benefits , Birmingham
An opportunity for a highly experienced individual, ideally with a background working for an In House Broker to join a well established Internal Br...
c£50,000, London (City of), London (Greater)
Insurance Age commissioning editor, Laurence Eastham, and news editor, Ida Axling, discuss the top stories of the week.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Biba hit by redundancies
- FCA extends measures to help insurance customers under Covid-19 financial strain
- Hiscox and HAG agree on arbitration process as legal dispute continues
- UK Broker Awards - Meet the Shortlist - Diversity & Inclusion Award
- Admiral lockdown rebate cost £97m
- NIG sees premium growth in H1 as Direct Line posts profit fall
- Zurich UK GI reveals H1 loss after Covid-19 claims hit £140m
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2019 reveals that brokers are growing and thriving
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry