The insurtech body has signed an open letter seeking additional support for start-ups from the government, as well as warning insurers against turning away from insurtech partners.
Broking, underwriting and travel profits all fell, as the group renegotiates its loans to accommodate for lengthy travel suspensions.
MD Chris Blackwell will continue to lead Trilogy as the MGA states it does not expect any changes to the business following the deal.
Brokers broadly welcome deal between broking giants and look forward to opportunities created
Our client is a rapidly growing InsurTech business based in London. They currently require a German speaking; client focused Technical Account Manager to join the team in London, with responsibility…
£40000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus, City of London
The UK Accidental and Health business is a market leader in the A&H product arena as well as an important growth engine for the broader UK business...
Negotiable, City of London
Insurance Age editor, Sian Barton, and content director, Jonathan Swift, discuss the top stories this week and talk about their own experience of the coronavirus lockdown.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Covid-19: Industry "getting hammered" over business interruption, says Biba
- Blog: The implications of Covid-19 for brokers
- Covid-19: Brokers demand flexibility from insurers
- Covid-19: Lloyd’s issues guidance to MGAs
- Blog: Pandemic - what is covered?
- News analysis: Aon creates world’s biggest broker with Willis Towers Watson deal
- Business Secretary states most firms have “not purchased” Covid-19 cover
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2019 reveals that brokers are growing and thriving
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry