MGB’s Nick Bender considers the evolution of the PI market and predicts how the space will look in future.
PCH, which was bought by GRP last June, says it is committed to expanding the consolidator's healthcare operation.
The investment is set to “accelerate strategic M&A” for the broker as it is also confirmed that former backer, the Carlyle Group, has retained a minority stake in the business.
The MGA specialises in construction and provides property and liability cover via UK brokers.
For the 35th episode of Post and Insurance Age’s video series we gathered together a panel of senior insurance managers to discuss how productive staff have been since Covid-19 lockdown, and whether it has changed as restrictions have eased?Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- PIB sold to Apax funds
- FCA orders insurers to pay claims swiftly following Supreme Court ruling
- Aviva confirms office closures amid restructure
- Blog: Professional indemnity - Was 2020 the eye of the storm?
- Aviva’s Patrick Tiernan moves to Lloyd’s
- GRP-owned Premier Choice Healthcare makes first deal
- Blog: The broker fallout from the Supreme Court BI ruling
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2020 shows that growth is still happening both organically and via M&A and the sector is in a positive position
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry