Trade body said it lobbied the regulator to exclude premium finance arrangements as payment deferrals would have left many brokers at greater risk.
Telematics broker said the new measures were designed to assist key workers.
Insurance Age finds out how Michael Lawrence, broker distribution and underwriting director at LV, has adapted to changes in working practices amid the Covid-19 outbreak.
Brokers broadly welcome deal between broking giants and look forward to opportunities created
Our client is a rapidly growing InsurTech business based in London. They currently require a German speaking; client focused Technical Account Manager to join the team in London, with responsibility…
£40000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus, City of London
The UK Accidental and Health business is a market leader in the A&H product arena as well as an important growth engine for the broader UK business...
Negotiable, City of London
Insurance Age commissioning editor, Laurence Eastham, and news editor, Ida Axling, discuss the top stories of the week.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Phil Barton and Stuart Reid launch broker
- Partners& shoots into Top 100 with £65m GWP
- FCA to hit brokers with 3% rise in fees
- Andy Watson bows out as Ageas UK CEO
- Covid-19: Disrupters pressurise motor insurers to return premium
- Troubled Staveley Head sold by administrators
- Brokers challenge FCA over proposed fee hike amid Covid-19 pandemic
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2019 reveals that brokers are growing and thriving
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry