Fujitsu is the latest tech giant to announce its intention to disrupt the insurance sector.
The hiring of insurance veteran Manan Sagar as the company’s chief technology officer (CTO) in January 2019 signalled Fujitsu’s commitment to the cause.
By offering technologies like image recognition, tracking, and wearables to the market, Fujitsu is set on establishing tech providers as the ‘fourth player’ in insurance – joining the established distribution model of insurer, broker and client.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- The Blog Spot: RIP Jelf, hello Marsh Commercial - what's in a broking brand?
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management