Aggregator Go Compare saw overall revenue rise to £152.6m for the full year 2018 compared to £149.2m the previous year.
Operating profit also grew to £37.7m (2017: £33.0m).
This is despite customer interactions falling to 27.1m from 32.2m. The organisation noted that its Price Comparison revenue of £144.4m was £4.8m lower than in 2017.
The results document stated: “This was primarily a result of lower customer interactions, reflecting lower customer switching activity as average
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns