Aggregator Go Compare saw overall revenue rise to £152.6m for the full year 2018 compared to £149.2m the previous year.
Operating profit also grew to £37.7m (2017: £33.0m).
This is despite customer interactions falling to 27.1m from 32.2m. The organisation noted that its Price Comparison revenue of £144.4m was £4.8m lower than in 2017.
The results document stated: “This was primarily a result of lower customer interactions, reflecting lower customer switching activity as average
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester