Aggregator Go Compare saw overall revenue rise to £152.6m for the full year 2018 compared to £149.2m the previous year.
Operating profit also grew to £37.7m (2017: £33.0m).
This is despite customer interactions falling to 27.1m from 32.2m. The organisation noted that its Price Comparison revenue of £144.4m was £4.8m lower than in 2017.
The results document stated: “This was primarily a result of lower customer interactions, reflecting lower customer switching activity as average
- Mactavish lays down the gauntlet on cyber
- Ageas redundancies confirmed
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- Discount rate review set to begin
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- EY report reveals £1 trillion Brexit exodus
- FSCS recovers £300m for levy payers