Technology provider Open GI has reported steady turnover for the full year 2018.
Its results, posted to Companies House, showed that turnover remained at £44.7m, the same as 2017.
Ebitda excluding exceptional costs was revealed to be £28.7m, up on the previous year’s £27.2m.
Overall profit before tax was £21.7m, exactly the same as the figure for 2017.
During the year the business spent £5.3m on research and development, a slight reduction to the £7.1m it invested into the area in the
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs