Technology provider Open GI has reported steady turnover for the full year 2018.
Its results, posted to Companies House, showed that turnover remained at £44.7m, the same as 2017.
Ebitda excluding exceptional costs was revealed to be £28.7m, up on the previous year’s £27.2m.
Overall profit before tax was £21.7m, exactly the same as the figure for 2017.
During the year the business spent £5.3m on research and development, a slight reduction to the £7.1m it invested into the area in the
- Mactavish lays down the gauntlet on cyber
- Ageas redundancies confirmed
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- Discount rate review set to begin
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- EY report reveals £1 trillion Brexit exodus
- FSCS recovers £300m for levy payers