Technology provider Open GI has reported steady turnover for the full year 2018.
Its results, posted to Companies House, showed that turnover remained at £44.7m, the same as 2017.
Ebitda excluding exceptional costs was revealed to be £28.7m, up on the previous year’s £27.2m.
Overall profit before tax was £21.7m, exactly the same as the figure for 2017.
During the year the business spent £5.3m on research and development, a slight reduction to the £7.1m it invested into the area in the
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester