With the growing threat of cyber-crimes and hacks, how well are brokers placed to best serve their clients to make sure they are protected against this evolving hazard? Catch up with all the insight from the Insurance Age Hack Day.
Insurance Age and Aviva believe that understanding cyber threats are mission critical to the success of brokers today. That’s why Insurance Age hosted a full website takeover!
As part of the day our intrepid content editor Jonathan Swift (Swifty) delved into the mind of a malicious hacker to highlight exactly what they can do to damage your business and the business of your clients. He showed how four types of hack work and the impact they can have.
We also had a series of articles from Aviva’s head of SME, commercial insurance, Gareth Hemming who explained how to counter the four types of hack and revealed how brokers can protect themselves and their clients.
Throughout the day Insurance Age also hosted a series of live presentations and panel discussions to highlight the latest thinking around cyber insurance and offer brokers the best insight into this dynamic world.
Catch up with our minute-by-minute updates.
Thank you for your patience, the blog component can take up to 30 seconds to load.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Broker Expo 2019: Q&A with Aviva's Dave Carey