As revealed today by Insurance Age, Grahame Chilton, head of Gallagher’s UK-based brokerage and underwriting division, will be leaving his role as chief executive officer with Simon Matson taking on the post.
When Chilton stepped in to replace David Ross in February 2015 he said he was “rather humbled to be asked to do the role” and was happy to help out a partner in need.
During his time with the business he is widely seen as having brought stability to the firm which along with losing its
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018