The economic secretary has announced an inquiry into the sale of packaged travel insurance - a move that has been welcomed by the industry. This month's Power Hour discusses the implications of the enquiry.
Ian: If we wind the clock back and look at the point at which the regulated travel industry, and Association of British Travel Agents, (ABTA) were lobbying for the exemption, the view that we came up with was that it would depend very much on the practical application of this, for example,
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April