Artesian Solutions has launched a service enabling relationship managers, underwriters and frontline teams within financial services firms, including brokers and insurers, to quickly assess their corporate clients.
The RegTech business noted that its Artesian Risk and Compliance Hub (Arch) can help firms to better understand their clients.
According to Artesian, Arch has been selected to take part in PwC’s Scale InsurTech Programme, an eleven week incubator aimed at developing technology
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- Insurance Cares: FCA consults on travel cover for people with medical issues