Artesian Solutions has launched a service enabling relationship managers, underwriters and frontline teams within financial services firms, including brokers and insurers, to quickly assess their corporate clients.
The RegTech business noted that its Artesian Risk and Compliance Hub (Arch) can help firms to better understand their clients.
According to Artesian, Arch has been selected to take part in PwC’s Scale InsurTech Programme, an eleven week incubator aimed at developing technology
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?