Zurich has backed travel insurance start-up Pluto, which aims to challenge the market by offering “travel insurance for people who don’t like insurance”.
The insurer will provide the underwriting and claims capacity for the InsurTech firm which claims its mobile-focused offering provides customers with a quote in around 60 seconds or three minutes when a customer is building their own policy.
The start-up was set up in order to decrease the number of millennials who travel without insurance.
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm