Zurich has backed travel insurance start-up Pluto, which aims to challenge the market by offering “travel insurance for people who don’t like insurance”.
The insurer will provide the underwriting and claims capacity for the InsurTech firm which claims its mobile-focused offering provides customers with a quote in around 60 seconds or three minutes when a customer is building their own policy.
The start-up was set up in order to decrease the number of millennials who travel without insurance.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK